What class is most needed in Hibernia ?

Exarkun

Fledgling Freddie
Finally i have escaped Midgard after them barbarians kidnapped me 2 years ago. Took some planning but now i've returned to my beloved Hibernia :D

what classes are most needed these days from a group rvr point of view?

I used to play a druid, but have experience with all types of classes.
if anyone could help me out, would be most appreciated.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
few active druids I'd say, most seem to be buff bots :(

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
when u do /who druid u will see like 50 on all the time but i bet only 5 of them are active and rest are BB, need more druids (active ones)

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

:eek: shortage of bard!, but they're the best class!
you guys wont be going few of droods and bards with the cluster:< evil mezz and root spamming bards and droods!

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Possible let down:

Creating a bard/warden/druid does in no way guarantee a spot in an rvr group. It's possibly the part where a bard/warden/druid belongs to a rvr oriented guild where he/she will find (a) group(s) quickly.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Getting a group as a bard will be far more difficult than as a druid/warden. I wouldn't go out with a bard I don't know, however I tent to exhibit a bit more trust towards druids and wardens. If you roll a warden however mind you, IT'S NOT A TANK! :p

P.S: Also go celt.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
druid will probably by far be the esiest to get grps as... Wardens need some ml's for grapple atleast, and usually bg + you needa be a bit known to get grps fairly easy. If people can't find druids they know they can invite a "random" druid without too much harm.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Anything else then vamp :p

For Arthur! And Brack! :cheers:

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Imo u should play a class, that you wanna play, cause most people think that if they get the most lacking class theyre going to get groups, but real question would be, you enjoying the class u playing ?

But Classes that are lacking is Bard and Warden. I dun really see a lack in druids.

Exarkun

Fledgling Freddie
i will most likely start a warden then.
having played a druid already for quite a while i fear it will get boring very quickly. since there aren't that many xp groups around leveling it to 50 could prove troubling.
Bards are not really my thing, i hate instruments :) (phoebus harp i know, but still ;) )

warden,druid,warden,druid... choices :eek7:

ethelion

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
druid will probably by far be the esiest to get grps as... Wardens need some ml's for grapple atleast, and usually bg + you needa be a bit known to get grps fairly easy. If people can't find druids they know they can invite a "random" druid without too much harm.

ok ok warden resists and Pbt ... doesn't mean anything anymore ok ty

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Nah, ixtinx he just meant the warden needs to know what hes doing, be known in the community as a competent player and have BG to be invited into alot of rvr groups (which definetly is the case). I dont think he meant that wardens arent great or even essential for groups.

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Seems to me there are still quite a few of those around... actively (more or less) playing :)

Ixu

Loyal Freddie
BECAUSE Druids gets it always on begin of fight... you should make fakemage!
Mentalism Mentalist ! you are healer ! they never spots you ... luwi etc. and you got MEZZ TOO. and you can save ppl with you QC heal. :eek2:

think about it!

forgive me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom