What Can We Do?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all Fellow Daoc players,

Im getting mega pissed off likes with the situation which has came up time and time again iv read all the posts and im not wanting a big huge long thread with people whining (cos thats what im doing!)....

We all know the situation with the population in Dyvet and its only getting worse i think im at the stage my self of leaving the game for good but im going to give GOA!!! (WA*K*RS) a chance till my subs run out! (they aint got long) :flame:

I would like 2 know what there plans are and what there going to do about it and when!!!!!!!!

Im not wanting there wee freddys house mods talking a load of piss just 2 keep us hanging on... there stinging us along on a thin bit of string, All i want to know is What they going to do about it and do it now!!! F**KING WA*K*RS

Sorry if i keep repeating my self but is it not a simple question yet no answer!! also god knows how many times i have set feedback on there website explaining all 2 well the pop situation no reports or replys!!

Mythic should really get GOA Tuned in likes taking the piss!!!

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Take a deep breath, relax, maybe have a beer or two, then think about the whole thing and write again what you want to say.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Hi all Fellow Daoc players,

Im getting mega pissed off likes with the situation which has came up time and time again iv read all the posts and im not wanting a big huge long thread with people whining (cos thats what im doing!)....

We all know the situation with the population in Dyvet and its only getting worse i think im at the stage my self of leaving the game for good but im going to give GOA!!! (WA*K*RS) a chance till my subs run out! (they aint got long) :flame:

I would like 2 know what there plans are and what there going to do about it and when!!!!!!!!

Im not wanting there wee freddys house mods talking a load of piss just 2 keep us hanging on... there stinging us along on a thin bit of string, All i want to know is What they going to do about it and do it now!!! F**KING WA*K*RS

Sorry if i keep repeating my self but is it not a simple question yet no answer!! also god knows how many times i have set feedback on there website explaining all 2 well the pop situation no reports or replys!!

Mythic should really get GOA Tuned in likes taking the piss!!!

Recent patch changes in 1.89 mean that GOA have their hands tied to what they can actually do with the cluster. It gives them little room for manouvre and due to that patch itself, may have indeed stiflled any discussion that had been going on and put any changes GOA may have had up their sleeve onto the shelf to rot.

Their hands are tied and can do nothing at this time - at least that's the way I interpret the patch and what is going on at GOA - not that I have any inside information either :p

Malogrin

Loyal Freddie

Whats your problem , the decreased population of server , or GOA ?

All u need is a break :)

Azagthoth

Fledgling Freddie
Well what can Goa do?
Really if all players is leaving... I dont really see how its their fault.
Its sad and heartbreaking but I cant really blame goa for it all.

They could make a huge commercial campaign but that wont happen cus it costs to much money.
Or they could cluster with german servers (which I think is the best) But thats about it. What else can they do?
And dot give me any crap about char transfer to US!!!
Yes Im sure they are very interested in that idea...... hmmm!!!

They are in a very tricky situation and the only thing to do is to keep playing Imo.
We all bash and bash at em and say -Im gonna quit if you dont fix the problem with people quiting becaus poeple are quiting...... ehm...!?
We are leaving the cluster becaus people are leaving the cluster.... sounds wierd to me.

But I as I said above, its very sad and heartbraking that the game/server that we all love and sherish so much is loosing players and I understand that you all get frustrated with the situation.

Pom pom!!
Azag

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Well u saw the small term fix (after what 1,5 months?), it's the 8 day free "come back and hug ppl" campaign.

Now i can give u an hint in the "long" term fix:

milk%20cow%20blues.jpg

Don't worry they gonna announce it 1 month before War release ^^

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
isnt it strange that other servers both goa and mythic are doing well with 2k+ on weekend on some of them

think people should maybe stop saying the games dead and think about saying dyvet server is about dead

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Don't hate the game, hate the player.

Fucking kids. "OMG GOZ SUXZKZKKZKKZ! BUT WE STILL PLAYZ!!()!)!)!)!)!)!)!"

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I love the "i wanna know whats gonna be done, and i wanna know now"

Who died and made you King?

Death

Fledgling Freddie
Paying my fucking subs made me king ass wipe u wee bum boy!!

Death

Fledgling Freddie
Any one else want a peice of the KING!! ill take any Squire and fuck u side ways!! u better have lots of lub and maby some poppers!!!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
There are plenty of saner threads on this topic. Locking this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom