What are these NPC's doing?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
In cotswold and domnann (probably aegir but i not checked) there are stable merchants, these people dont have horses next to them, but weird dragonfly's. I can never get them to speak to any of my characters and wonder where they take you...

In Caer Diogel there is a merchant like this, he's been there for ages and i got friendly with him by killing Drakorans...however the other NPC in Cotswold never says a word to me.

Is this something that never got completed? I play on Camlann PVP so maybe its another one of those "oh you guys cant have this"

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
In cotswold and domnann (probably aegir but i not checked) there are stable merchants, these people dont have horses next to them, but weird dragonfly's. I can never get them to speak to any of my characters and wonder where they take you...

In Caer Diogel there is a merchant like this, he's been there for ages and i got friendly with him by killing Drakorans...however the other NPC in Cotswold never says a word to me.

Is this something that never got completed? I play on Camlann PVP so maybe its another one of those "oh you guys cant have this"

Try starting a new character, and going on the starter quest that your basic trainer recommends.

Darzil

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Darzil said:
Try starting a new character, and going on the starter quest that your basic trainer recommends.

Darzil

They used to be a part of the noob quests, but aren't anymore. They used to fly you to the border keep and to fort atla (in mid) avalon marsh (alb) and conla (hib).

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
DocWolfe said:
They used to be a part of the noob quests, but aren't anymore. They used to fly you to the border keep and to fort atla (in mid) avalon marsh (alb) and conla (hib).

Last time i checked you could still do the starter quests (they were good for EXP to L5)

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Tears said:
Last time i checked you could still do the starter quests (they were good for EXP to L5)

You can but the flying bit is no longer a part of it

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
DocWolfe said:
You can but the flying bit is no longer a part of it

it is, atleast on hib. started a new hib toon and that part were still in.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Ctuchik said:
it is, atleast on hib. started a new hib toon and that part were still in.

When I did it they had moved the scryer (why you needed to travel to the bk) to Mardagh and they'd moved the master guy to Ardee (before you had to travel to connla)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
DocWolfe said:
When I did it they had moved the scryer (why you needed to travel to the bk) to Mardagh and they'd moved the master guy to Ardee (before you had to travel to connla)

yeah its not part of that section anymore. think its just a free ride to the portal to get to the BG. didnt talk to anyone or so at the portal keep. just flew there and took a horsie back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom