What are the conditions..

Mendark

Fledgling Freddie
i'm searching like a maniac for my account subs-game pass etc but can't find em anywhere. A format some 5-6 months ago made the whole situation even worse.

anyway i'm at the point where i'm literally crying to play some daoc and i'm thinking of using an empty acc i have and start leveling from scratch. IF i get a necro to pl myself how fast is it to reach 50? are there any better methods, i haven't played since a while after toa release and i get 2 expansions could easily change that.

/fingers crossed to find the subs!

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
1. What does the title have to do with your post?
2. Why make a new char cause you can't find your old account just email subscription@goa.com and ask them to give you your subs details
3. You can have a necro 50 in no time flat nowadays... then again you can have any character 50 in no time flat nowadays cause you get a bazzillion xp for quests

Isunder

Fledgling Freddie
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=67303

That thread posted by Requiel tells you what you need to do to get access again, what you need is either access to the email address that the account is registered to, or all the original information that you registered with (including original CD key info).

If you don't have that stuff then levelling is probably best with a servant necro and FoP cleric at orcs camp in Aldland. If you don't stop to pickup loot for salvage/sell should be under two days played to get to 50. There are probably faster methods to 50, but I don't know them :)

Mendark

Fledgling Freddie
It seems i found my subs for the 2nd account. bit lucky there.

"the conditions" was referring to the conditions of daoc atm. as in how hard is it to get to 50 PLed etc.anyway ty =)

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Mendark said:
"the conditions" was referring to the conditions of daoc atm. as in how hard is it to get to 50 PLed etc.anyway ty =)

with a necro and fop bb - i have levelled my mincer to 45 in /played 24 hours - about 6 hours of this have been doing ml group steps / arti's -

In AC you can expect to gain a level approx every hour of pl (from 40+) with using just a neccy / bb

free level is 2nite so will be 46. My plan is then to arti / ml up till 47.8 - get free ding to 48.7 - do LSOA quest to 49 (1/3 of a bub per run) ...

Once you hit 49, you can get 6 bubs of xp from the following items

20 * cyraeth cloaks (nerf spelling :) )
20 * pitch skelly hands
20 * another kill task (cant remember it)

- then ive got .4 of a bub to go which will be spent doing assassin / recon tasks - oh and i'll have all of my CL levels / quests to do :)

far far easier than trying to solo level on glas - and im in a nice AS which has some of the best players in bar none :) - so it just doesnt seem like a chore to me.

living

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:
with a necro and fop bb - i have levelled my mincer to 45 in /played 24 hours - about 6 hours of this have been doing ml group steps / arti's -

In AC you can expect to gain a level approx every hour of pl (from 40+) with using just a neccy / bb

free level is 2nite so will be 46. My plan is then to arti / ml up till 47.8 - get free ding to 48.7 - do LSOA quest to 49 (1/3 of a bub per run) ...

Once you hit 49, you can get 6 bubs of xp from the following items

20 * cyraeth cloaks (nerf spelling :) )
20 * pitch skelly hands
20 * another kill task (cant remember it)

- then ive got .4 of a bub to go which will be spent doing assassin / recon tasks - oh and i'll have all of my CL levels / quests to do :)

far far easier than trying to solo level on glas - and im in a nice AS which has some of the best players in bar none :) - so it just doesnt seem like a chore to me.

Can also to TD as lvl 49, gets you 1 bub pr. run ;> I did it with 3 other ppl went got 5 bubs in 2 hours time :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom