What are thanes?

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
my noobie thane will hit u for 5dmg in twenty rounds fer meh! heh played him fair bit last few days got his sc suit done so might see me out there tho low RR ;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i really dont get why ppl hate thanes....maybe in an rvr group they suck but on pvp thanes do fine. they hit pretty hard and have there dd's

not many of them in 8v8 pvp groups but whats their big downfall...other than 4 year olds who love the big hammer!

they have a low wpn skill so i imagine they maybe miss quite a bit but whats the deal mr mr

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Bahumat said:
i really dont get why ppl hate thanes....maybe in an rvr group they suck but on pvp thanes do fine. they hit pretty hard and have there dd's

not many of them in 8v8 pvp groups but whats their big downfall...other than 4 year olds who love the big hammer!

they have a low wpn skill so i imagine they maybe miss quite a bit but whats the deal mr mr
thanes>warr nowdays
warr used to be better cus of det and cheaper RA's, but since NF thats been all changed. BG with interupts is better than a warr atm

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
thanes>warr nowdays
warr used to be better cus of det and cheaper RA's, but since NF thats been all changed. BG with interupts is better than a warr atm

yup also access to static tempest can work well with caster grps

Justicator

Fledgling Freddie
We used to run with thane bg, but now we run with rr10 rm instead. Much better. :p You don't really need bg in rvr...

Brite

Banned
Justicator said:
We used to run with thane bg, but now we run with rr10 rm instead. Much better. :p You don't really need bg in rvr...

haha hehe haha hehe

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Wait til 1.76.... thats all I say, I hope you read the patchnotes.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I wanted to do a Brite movie with my thane.. but I don't have the heart to delete em.. besides thane is kinda fun even if you don't kill much.

Brite

Banned
do it when they open up a test server or summit and delete a test twolum ^^

nobody will ever know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom