What are reavers like.

S

soylent green

Has i have'n been able too play the game since wednesday. I was hoping too hear from some people who have started this class up.

So if anybody has one, could you plz tell me a few some of the good and bad bits about that class. I've read the yank site's but i'am more likely too trust the people from this site who i've seen in game and played with.

Soylent green. lvl 42 Armsman.
Lon. lvl 44 Friar.

O

old.mattshanes

Although i am from alb pryd i will reply,reaver is a very fun class but takes a bit of time to get used to.I would say it's like an offensive paladin with wiz/caba/sorc spells but not quite so strong.They are a very strong class damage wise but can't tank like a pala or armsman.

They get to wear chain,evade 1 and large shields,good thing is you can get whips 4.7 speed and they do serious damage.I can seem them being very useful in rvr too.

J

Jiggs

i am really enjoying it so far

they seem pretty unfinished in some ways, but the basic concept of the class seems sound: basiacally a weak tank with a host of debuffs/procs to compensate

Flexible weapons are decent and the styles are OK

unbuffed you can tank orange undeads easy, if your damage add is up its a doddle

main problem is the auras, they just agro everygodam thing near you which can be a pain in dungeons

i can see that in RvR the auras are gonna be a pain for pbaoe casters and stealthers

in summing up i would say that its a tank which if you ignore it will deal out some hefty damage, but its certainly not an 'essential' class

L

leorin

Imo dont use auras, turn em on only sometimes when really needed, they cost too much mana etc not worth it really
i never use em when soloin etc and w/o using em i can chain kill about 15 yellows w/o a single rest. When i m done i m usually at 100% hp but oop so rather take a rest. Since the Selfbuff proc dont adds u that much hp as the lifedrain shout.

B

bracken_woodman

Yeah I've found what Leorin said to be true so far also ( though early days yet). And playing as an inconnu is fun too - seems to me the /rude gesture was made for them :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom