What alchemy effects to get?

C

CliffyG

Have just got a new set of af 102 leather and had it spell crafted for my friar, the next step is to get alchemy effects on all 6 pieces. I dont want any kind of dmg proc or something that needs recharging. I like the sound of the melee health buffer things but was told that the gems only drop in SI?? What would be best?

P

Purefun

Those hp buffer (ablatives) can now be crafted and max is 100hp absorb procs, there are rare proc drops in si that can be applied to armor/weapons, one of them is a 150 ablative proc. I'd go with 50/50 dots/ablatives.

C

CliffyG

Changed my mind and am going to go for 2 x DD, 2 x DOT and 2 of the melee health buffers. Any idea on the prices of these?

D

Draylor

DDs/DoTs on your armour will break root
DoTs will also make whoever is attacking you immune to mez/root until it wears off.

Ablatives (the melee health buffer) can be made from materials bought from merchants, they do not need drops from SI, or anywhere else for that matter.

Ablative procs on every armour part for me - theyre not cheap - but its only gold and so far they seem to be worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom