What active UK based guilds are out there?

O

old.Ashgen

I was just wondering.

I am presently in a guild called Knights Who Say Ni! and I wondered what other active UK, or even European English speaking Albion guilds are out there we could hook up with?

Please leave a URL if you have one :)

Thanks

Ash

O

old.Dhrun

Three Lions as you may guess from the name is mostly UK but we do have and welcome members from anywhere : )

We seem to be more active each day at the moment and quite a lot of guild grouping is taking place with arranged outings about once a week or more.

Home page is www.three-lions.tk

O

old.Galieran

Order Of Camelot, is a multinational guild, we use english as a mean to communicate. We do not favor one nationality for another, because it will limit our supply of good labor(uups I mean members). Hahemhh.

URL is not up yet, will be soon.

Erhard

GM, Order Of Camelot

O

old.Galieran

Order Of Camelot, is a multinational guild, we use english as a mean to communicate. We do not favor one nationality for another, because it will limit our supply of good labor(uups I mean members). Hahemhh.

URL is not up yet, will be soon.

Erhard

GM, Order Of Camelot

O

old.Wildfire

hey Ash :) nice to see you on here

[ Knights who say Ni ]
- Wildfire 4x Wizard

I

Ifalna

OT

Hey Ashgen and WF. It's the invasion of the Ni's! :)

D

Danya

Heh on the english speaking, when I log on to excalibur my guild switches from Finnish speaking to English, as I don't speak those strange foreign tongues. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom