News What a twat!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No i think he expected to be sentenced, according to his behaviour.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
From what i heard on the news they tried to use the ' everyone thought he was guilty last time so he cant get a fair trial' route.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
From what i heard on the news they tried to use the ' everyone thought he was guilty last time so he cant get a fair trial' route.

from what little i saw of that i thought it was more a case of "we know hes guilty but the evidence that proves it was obtained without a search warrant so cant be admitted as evidence" ?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I hear he denied it all but has sworn to spend the rest of his days seeking out the Real Perpetrators.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
You just know, when he dies.. He's going to have on his will:

"PS: It was me! HAHAHAHHHA OWNED! ONEONEONE!!!!"

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
actully, since he has been judged not guilty he could say he did it without the case being prosecuted again if i remember correctly.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yeah that silly double jepardy law which i think is a load of hogwash because if your tried for a crime and get off then go around going "HA fooled you i did it nee ne nee ne neee" then write a book about it and make loads of money (because you wrote a book of fiction and used real events but subtly changed the names and places so you couldn't be said to be profiting from the crime), anyhoo where was i? oh yes, well i think that if you do that you should be taken round the back of pasta hut and shot in the head.

do a crime and either admit it or dont but dont go rubbing peoples faces in it if you do happen to get away with it, just spend your days thanking your lucky stars and hope there isn't a hell.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Best title for a book ever

IfIDidIt.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom