What a Honour!

Skeletoria

Fledgling Freddie
I was Lvling my champ at leps with my friends leet VW...suddenly a Mincer pops killz a nearby mentalist and my champ...but then gets owned by me(who never plays a VW) and i got a little help from another VW nearby...my champ goes LD...I spend 15 mins getting me champ back there...I get a phonecall while im pulling an orange lep...and then that same mincer pops again and gets assist by a scout....was a nice honest fight :puke: lamer :m00:

Kinzana

Fledgling Freddie
thats leveling in the frontier ! ah the risk the adventure ;) very gezellig ! :p

Stallker

Fledgling Freddie
Dont realy see how u can create a whine thread for this, u were Pl'ing in frontier and u are flaming because a minstrel saw u pullin and decided to kill you a couple of times?

nothing wrong with that in my eyes :twak:

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
pwnd.jpg

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Skeletoria said:
I was Lvling my champ at leps with my friends leet VW...suddenly a Mincer pops killz a nearby mentalist and my champ...but then gets owned by me(who never plays a VW) and i got a little help from another VW nearby...my champ goes LD...I spend 15 mins getting me champ back there...I get a phonecall while im pulling an orange lep...and then that same mincer pops again and gets assist by a scout....was a nice honest fight :puke: lamer :m00:
and then you cried irl?

Kaelimar

Fledgling Freddie
That must have been bowind and cutypie .. had them on TS and they had some laugh

but then suddenly a stlong whine came from irc..

since when was it against some hidden rules to be 2 against 1?

Dathcald

Fledgling Freddie
Why don't people making these threads know they gonna get laughed at...

Powerslave

Fledgling Freddie
i think these threads are the life force of rvr discussions.

plus we get to see more of lox's pic collection

Zeelee

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL how dare he attack u while ur on the phone .... he sould get banned imo tbh ofc ! :clap: :clap:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I would give you a big hug, but i'm so sexually insecure I don't think I could without going "EEEwwwwwww!!"

Needless to say, if I wasn't sexually insecure I would give you a hug... but I am, so I won't.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:
lol don't lvl in fronteers or DF if u don't wanna get PKed....mmmk :m00:

he should play camlann for 2 weeks for some mental training oO, though this thread wouldnt exist then and lets face it that would be terrible :|

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Skeletoria said:

Cry me a river...

gimpchimp

Fledgling Freddie
Cry me a riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiver, shoop de doop something on the phooooooooooone!

I could be Justin Timberlake.

Cutypie

Fledgling Freddie
Im the Mincer that killed u sorry m8 dident know u thought u where in a non rvr zone but hope u learnd now that if u in rvr zone i might pop and try kill u again :clap: :clap:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Light said:
and was attacked but i was a bd so i pwnd them all?

summoned 15 infiltrators heplful m8s... they killed him, i only laugh spammed after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom