Western Union Bidpay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
Sold my D500 last night on Ebay. The guy contacted me and asked for my paypal address, I told him.

Got an email this morning and he said he couldnt do paypal, only Western Union Bidpay, cash delivered to my door to the full amount including postage to Nigeria????

Anyone had any dealings? Ive heard some dodgy things but never really looked into it.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Western Union is really bad for transferring money, i dont even use ebay and i know that :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Lol, you poor sod. "will not sell to anyone outside the Uk, no Nigerians and no wester union please" Stick that in your auction blurb

Will

/bin/su
As a good rule of thumb, if you have to ask if something is dodgy, it usually is dodgy. ;)

Draylor

Part of the furniture
throdgrain said:
lmao Nigeria + internet = scam :)
Whats Internet got to do with it?

Nigeria = scam capital of the world. The mention of Nigeria in ANY context should be enough to make you highly suspicious.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
If it's a country on the shit list for everything, it's Nigeria.

Even banks in the western world take a very dim view of legit banks in Nigeria and afaik their payments between banks fall into a "shit list" queue.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
My flatmate is nigerian and he gets screwed over by the banks. He has a cash card that can only be used in Lloyds TSB machines, and he had to pester them for that, before all he had was a cheque book :D

old.user4556

Apologies, i was having a very politically incorrect day yesterday. :p

<off topic soapbox tangent>

I was reading in the news that they wanted to introduce congestion charging on trains for peak times, which made me swear at the TV lots. First, charges for the road to get us to use public transport, then charges on the public transport. Angry? I near threw the TV out the window.

And then I saw something about freeloading government leechers, then I saw the tax I paid this month; then I went postal with a throw away comment on this thread.

</off topic soapbox tangent>

If anyone comes out with tripe Wazz, it's you ;).

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I may come out with tripe, but at least I don't make horrible racist comments urging people to kill and murder people from a certain country.

You sir, are a ****.

old.user4556

Here comes the usual self righteous Freddyshouse 'holier than thou' crowd to post their "you're such a bad person" posts.

Fuck right off Swift, I apologised for a careless remark. Fuckwitted, shit-stirring losers like you shouldn't be on the net.

Will

/bin/su
Oh for fucks sake, you said we should gas everyone in Nigeria. You can't turn that around into how you are better than the politically correct brigade. Just stop digging, keep quiet, and let this thread die.

old.user4556

For the record Will/Everyone, I wasn't being racist; i was referring to Nigerian fraudsters and not Nigerians/Blacks/Africans/Skin Colour. I understand that it was taken out of context, but no racist remark was intended.

In China, they executed (however they do it in China, perhaps not gassing) four people for a massive fraud. Bit excessive maybe, but it does happen; they need to be locked away permanently at least.

old.user4556

Will said:
You can't turn that around into how you are better than the politically correct brigade.

See above.

I wasn't turning anything around, simply apologised. Obviously not good enough.

Will

/bin/su
Big G said:
See above.

I wasn't turning anything around, simply apologised. Obviously not good enough.

The first time, you apologised.

Big G said:
Here comes the usual self righteous Freddyshouse 'holier than thou' crowd to post their "you're such a bad person" posts.

Fuck right off Swift, I apologised for a careless remark. Fuckwitted, shit-stirring losers like you shouldn't be on the net.

This time, you didn't. You should learn when to drop the whole thing.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Please close this shit someone.

old.user4556

There's no need to be patronising Will, i'm allowed to defend my point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom