Werewolf morph buff in Varul

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
So I was leveling my sm in varul, pulling with friends healer, when I accidently aggroed a werewolf mob, Crazed Lycantric or something along that line. Anyway when it attacked me it insta cast some buff on me, I ignored it though. When I went to pull again I decided to delve the buff, it said Offensive proc, and it had no duration, so i pulled a grey spider, and hit it a few times, and it procced! Procced on me a werewolf morph, a str/con that seemed to stack with shammy str/con oO, was pretty cool.

Heres some screenys:

sshot022.jpg

sshot023.jpg

sshot024.jpg

sshot025.jpg

Mazzuca

Fledgling Freddie
werewolf buff

Hi Melachi:)

Is,nt it great and u lose it after a few mins:)I lvl,ed up in cave 4 12lvls and he kept giving me aggro:) its ok when u fight him 1v1 but he has a habit of joining in when u fighting other mobs but still fun.:)

Mazzuca.

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
+90 str/con???? o_O

Yep like a normal red shammy buff :)

He make funny animations when casting, I have like a zillion screenies from my thane casting lightning being a werewolf hehe

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
remember that happened to my berserker when I leveled in varulvhamn too, quite cool :)

popa

Fledgling Freddie
u can exit from instance or make /q is a time effect :drink:

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm they must have changed the proc effect, because it used to give a dex/qui decrease rather than str/con increase when shapechanged ^^ Was annoying when it kept procing for my thane when i exped him there.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
Hmm they must have changed the proc effect, because it used to give a dex/qui decrease rather than str/con increase when shapechanged ^^ Was annoying when it kept procing for my thane when i exped him there.

This one is called Lycanthropic Rage. The debuff is just called Lycanthropy or something.

Rothzak

Fledgling Freddie
heh heh, there's this one mob in roman aquaducts that shapeshifts you into a rat, will look for a screenie tonight ;)

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Rothzak said:
heh heh, there's this one mob in roman aquaducts that shapeshifts you into a rat, will look for a screenie tonight ;)

Not just a rat but a FAT rat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom