I'm preaty confidant it's
A: scouse and Chet. (Preaty sure Tbh)
Or
B: leggy and poag.

Poag any thoughts?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Some thoughts:

If I was a wolf, I'd be wary of casting the first vote on someone, as it makes you look suspicious. Assuming that our furry frenemies are smart, I'm thinking they wouldn't cast the first stone. This doesn't take Chet off my list, it just make him less suspicious in my eyes.

By the same logic in my mind a smart wolf would try his best not to be the deciding vote on something like this. I think Poag is more suspicious than Chet, but less suspicious then Scouse and Mabs.

I'd like to take some more time to talk about this, but we've only got a few hours left and we need to make a move.

On Scouse: Funny prattle or no, there wasn't a good reason to vote for Gwad in what he said. A cynical move, cloaked in humor, but cynical all the same.
vote: Scouse.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I'm preaty confidant it's
A: scouse and Chet. (Preaty sure Tbh)
Or
B: leggy and poag.

Poag any thoughts?
I agree with you on Scouse, but to be honest of the 4 I suspect Chet the least. Since we agree on it, let's get rid of Scouse and see where that leaves us?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Wait I just looked at the list of players again.....am I not playing???

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Mr "didn't realise" Poag, upon casting his vote, said:

*puts on best red neck outfit*

Looks like its a lynching boysss!

vote @Gwadien

Seems to me that Poag is telling porkies. He was in full and gleeful knowledge of the casting vote and lied about not realising it...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Wait I just looked at the list of players again.....am I not playing???

That's actually a mistake on my part, didn't notice you on the signup thread and can't put you in midgame either. Sorry about that :oops:

Also made a mistake on the timeline; you have until morning when i wake up.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
*backs into a corner, puts fists up and points out that Poag still hasn't said a word*

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Poag never got back from the fields today since we saw him this morning.
the fact that no killing blow has been made on him strengherns my resolve though.

If I'm right about the two of you we'll be one closer, if I'm wrong we're done for
atm it seems the wolves are being handed a freebee though

Poag

m00?
Errrgh
*hungover shufffle*
Did you know Toht had a stash of ci........

Whats this, were having another lynching?! and you started without me! Hot diggity dam...best get on quick then!

To be honest i'm thinking Ch3t and/or Scouse, but that maybe clouded due to my prior run ins with Mr Scouse and his lack of redneckkyness in this parts....

I...hmm...well i can't vote for myself...so

Vote Scouse

I dislike his pin things on the redneck frame of mind!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
With 3 votes on Scouse the town gathers up to stirfry the town lush. Turns out all that alcohol made him very susceptible to fire and as a torch gets near him he burns like a crispy duck on a summer BBQ.

That or he's just a stinky wolf. Scouse the wolf is dead, town rejoices and goes to bed.

No talking, nightchoices in, the usual.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
/whilstburining "aaaaargh, goddamn furry outfit!!111!1!"

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Morning comes and seems like poor @Olgaline had too much kibble in his diet, the wolves have eaten him all up!

Poag
Ch3tan
@leggy

2 for majority, rabble on and cast your final votes!

Last edited:

leggy

Probably Scottish
People, I present to you fresh, and almost unequivocal, evidence in the case of the werewolf: I think it's Ch3t.

/VOTE @Ch3tan

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Olga accuses me of being a wolf and then conveniently pops it? No thanks, I scryed poag last night and he's damp furry coat gives him away. Nice cover by him and scouse the previous day with a Wolfe sacrifice. vote poag

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
@leggy if you don't un vote me and at least hear the both of us out we are dead.

leggy

Probably Scottish
@Poag are you going to take that vote? The perfect revenge would be to vote @Ch3tan.

I present more evidence: Old Mary who owns the local brothel informs me that Ch3tan would hump everything that moved. Clearly the behaviour of a dog like creature!!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
well as I don't want to die, the only action I can take in the face of stupidity is vote leggy. As poag is a wolf anyway I'm dead either way.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
With that Poag and leggy tie Ch3tan up and throw him off a cliff into some spiky bits. In his house they find a lot of furry material, and some pointing towards him being a wolf too!

The town rejoices as they've rid the town of the wolfy scourge, left ofcourse only to 2 man it, but have to start repopulating somewhere!

Townsfolk win!

Feel free to speak, dead or not, rablle and rage and all that ;)

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
haha i so called that , knew it was those 2, so predictable :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Town would have nice grass if you didn't all jump on ch3ts bandwagon you n00bz

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Shame it fell on a hot weekend, I rally wasn't active enough.. Good quick game. Shame about Cerb, he was helping me out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom