Were to go as u go through lvl's

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
were are best places to go from lvl20-50 for pvp'ing ur way up, just going around goth atm and wondering if better places to go, were u get xp from kills more and were to go in the future lvls, cheers :)

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
think its really hard to level up from pvp these days, with server population so low and every other lowbie being a vampiir/warlock :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
try aegir and domnann, ppl who get fed up of goth usually go there and they all seem to be worth

also try the df's as they are full of people xp'ing

elaTC

Fledgling Freddie
First PKB is gone. Now cotswold. And the odd thing is that the worst places goth/aegir/domnann(small places with lots of houses and a portal to run in for extreme lameness) is still active. So odd... IMO give Mularn PK back!

Bellona

Banned
elaTC said:
First PKB is gone. Now cotswold. And the odd thing is that the worst places goth/aegir/domnann(small places with lots of houses and a portal to run in for extreme lameness) is still active. So odd... IMO give Mularn PK back!

haha yeah, remember really long back I chased this dude from mularn deep into muspelheim where he died of a mob instead :D

Ballad_

Banned
Bellona said:
haha yeah, remember really long back I chased this dude from mularn deep into muspelheim where he died of a mob instead :D
I chased a German chap off a cliff once. :eek:

(...I fell too... Damn /autofollow...)

Pinp

Banned
Make a fg and camp Avalon City!!1111 ( you will meet a FG of DPP or GDE if they still play as fg)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom