Were to get a peek at the Euro version maps?

O

old.Ager Squinteye

Where to get a peek at the Euro version maps?

I heard a rumor over here in the states that the Wanadoo version of camelot comes with a great looking, huge, poster map the Wanadoo folks made for the euro version, which isn't available in the states. Is this true and does anyone know of a site that has scanned in all or some of it so I can take a peek?

B

Bodzilla

ur not missing anything by not having the maps, they are small and pointless :)

S

SFXman

Well, it's around the size of an A4 (sigh) and this has maps for all three realms... otherside has a keyboard config map and all the emotes/guild commands/etc...
Wonder who changed the story into it being huge :)

S

SFXman

Thanks, I got loads of those maps, but the original question was about the EU version with which came a map :)

T

thorungla

and "Is this true and does anyone know of a site that has scanned in all or some of it so I can take a peek?", I assumed given the detail of the map I refered to it was a scanned version of the poster hence the provision of a link.

;)

F

Flimgoblin

Spose I could scan mine in ... but not sure if there's copyright issues there...

C

Cohannyn

I have both the Euro-version and the U.S. version and the only difference in maps is that the Euro-version is much smaller... other than that, they're identical.

S

SFXman

lol... and US people thought ours was huge, their being bigger :D

O

old.Ager Squinteye

Ok that solves that mystery. Thanks all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom