We're on our way, We're on our way!

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
To the Premier, we're on our way!

Sunderland go up bring on the skunks and the smoggies!!!

1 more point and we go up as champions too, COME ON!!!

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Oh great, an easy 6 points next season then... ;)

Kidding, congrats...just hope you do better than last years promoted 3! :D

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Without Peter Reid I fear you'll be heading back down.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Mobius said:
Oh great, an easy 6 points next season then... ;)

Kidding, congrats...just hope you do better than last years promoted 3! :D

Don't speak too soon :p

Regards

John (Norwich)

We're definatly going down now aren't we :(

JingleBells

FH is my second home
:D 6 points all round!!! I went up to sunderland to watch the sunderland vs reading match, and I have to say you were poor, and have an incredibly poor squad, I mean George Mccartney, who???? Unless you strengthen your squad I can see you beating the record you last set when you were in the premiership (and thats not most games unbeaten ;))

Gray

FH is my second home
Well after Everton beat em im none too worried about seeing em again next season :p

And i think Norwich will be able to stay up... That Dean Ashton is a superb player whos scoring freely

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
JingleBells said:
:D 6 points all round!!! I went up to sunderland to watch the sunderland vs reading match, and I have to say you were poor, and have an incredibly poor squad, I mean George Mccartney, who???? Unless you strengthen your squad I can see you beating the record you last set when you were in the premiership (and thats not most games unbeaten ;))

Granted we were piss poor that day but i wouldnt exactly say who to Ringo, he has been a rock for us this season aswell as last.

We do need a few new players tho just not quite asmany as people think, my view is biased but hey what would you expect me to say!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
You also need a stadium that has a few chip shops around it. I'm fucking sick of working at these modern Stadia, and not being able to find anywhere decent to get some scram. Its bloody annoying.

You know the best place for food at a stadium? Everton. Chip shops galore, it fucking owns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom