We're all adults here - lose the swear filter!

Summo

Loyal Freddie
Come on. Don't patronise us. Ditch the swear filter. Even BW under GAME didn't have one.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
F**k no! The f**king swear filter f**king rules! Without the **** filter ******* and ***** with ****!!

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I can still fucking swear as much as I fucking want.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
You can't say the more rude version of twat though can you, you **** :D

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
nath said:
You can't say the more rude version of twat though can you, you **** :D

I can say Deadmanwalking fine tho...

;)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
is ***** still banned?

er yes b i l b o is still a swear word :kissit:

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Cyfr said:
Whats so offensive about ****? :p

**** ( P ) Pronunciation Key (knt)
n. Vulgar Slang
The female genital organs.
Sexual intercourse with a woman.

Offensive. Used as a disparaging term for a woman.
Used as a disparaging term for a person one dislikes or finds extremely disagreeable

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I'm sure immaturely swearing in a thread asking for the filter to be removed is not helping your cause. You want it removed? Prove you can act maturely.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I wouldn't say swearing is immature. It's a part of a modern language. Those who think it's somewhat vulgar or immature to swear, well, teatime is just around the corner :D

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
old.Tohtori said:
I wouldn't say swearing is immature. It's a part of a modern language. Those who think it's somewhat vulgar or immature to swear, well, teatime is just around the corner :D
Theres times and places for swearing and a public notice board is not really one of them. Nothing prevents youngsters viewing the boards!

dont get me wrong, I can swear as much as the next person, but swearing doesnt not automatically indicate maturity!.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Lazarus said:
Theres times and places for swearing and a public notice board is not really one of them. Nothing prevents youngsters viewing the boards!

dont get me wrong, I can swear as much as the next person, but swearing doesnt not automatically indicate maturity!.

Ah true, but swearing doesn't automatically indicate immaturity either ;)

And for the "youngsters" who know more curses then i do, i use the asterixes.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
old.Tohtori said:

I agree. But re-read this thread. No-one's made a legitimate claim to get it unbanned other than the initial reuqest. The rest of the posts are people who thought swearing in response to it, as to show the filter working.

I'm sure Deebs et al would listen to you if you simply said "yeah, I really reckon it should be removed" as opposed to just saying **** **** **** ****.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well i thought my reply was clear on that i like the filter. I just did it in my own, personal, edium :D

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Lazarus said:

Swearing isnt ok but your avatar spanking an imaginary persons ass while simultanesouly shagging it is?

:eek7:

Sar

Part of the furniture
Maybe he's pretending to be a traffic warden and is waving traffic through?

:/

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I though it was a dancing hippo. I mean, *I* dance like that, so why shouldn't purple hippos?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
if swearing is the worst thing that youngsters of today will be exposed to then im jealous tbh.

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
That purple hippo is from that fucking annoying tv advert with the mobile ring tones. Or at least one of them.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
ECA said:
Swearing isnt ok but your avatar spanking an imaginary persons ass while simultanesouly shagging it is?

:eek7:

Well, it depends what you interpret from the pictures.

Perhaps the fact that you see sexual innuendos from innocent pictures could indicate a lack of sexual activity in Real Life.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Doomy said:
That purple hippo is from that fucking annoying tv advert with the mobile ring tones. Or at least one of them.

Actually it's from an animation(made by someone) who then got it into that advert.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I have yet to come across anybody outside America who finds the word **** offensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom