Wensday the day malmo get zerged!

A

agon

Originally posted by raithian
i belive what fucked up mal was mythhic or goa deciding to give the dragon random flying times no more o its 12:00 game time hill dt when thay gave her randm times that killed lair exp for mids i have seen her fly out 2-3 times in 2houts gamt time

:eek6:

what the hell are you talking about? this must happen like once in a century?

A

Airde

CoC says: That only a mob 'You' pulled is 'your' mob.
imo. that means that a camp spot aint a camp spot if you don't have ALL the mobs attacking you ALL the time.
etc.

But also that more than 1 lair grp (1 - 2 fgs) can pull from the same spot as long they don't pull the same mobs.

So. pling lamo mids can still pl even with us [US] pulling. As if we deside to pull all spawn its the [US] pulling force's mobs and NOT the pling lamo mids mobs. And if they pull the mobs we have pulled. its easy just to report em for breaking the CoC.

Ohh And. Pl Lamo Mids is littel ppl to weak to level the old way.

My opinion.

PS. I'll bring my Healer Or SB

Brother will Bring Wacks (SM)

S

schinkaar

Originally posted by Airde
CoC says: That only a mob 'You' pulled is 'your' mob.
imo. that means that a camp spot aint a camp spot if you don't have ALL the mobs attacking you ALL the time.
etc.

But also that more than 1 lair grp (1 - 2 fgs) can pull from the same spot as long they don't pull the same mobs.

So. pling lamo mids can still pl even with us [US] pulling. As if we deside to pull all spawn its the [US] pulling force's mobs and NOT the pling lamo mids mobs. And if they pull the mobs we have pulled. its easy just to report em for breaking the CoC.

Ohh And. Pl Lamo Mids is littel ppl to weak to level the old way.

My opinion.

PS. I'll bring my Healer Or SB

Brother will Bring Wacks (SM)

So your saying 2 FG casual gamers camping lair, more or less draining spawn should just stfu if a PL grp came there and started outpulling them?

J

Javlar

Originally posted by schinkaar
uh he asked that you shouldnt destroy it for the ppl PL:ing there. If it was a grp of expers zergins lair or whatever and some PL:ers came along, whould you like if they just said FO and started pulling?

WORD! :clap:

J

Javlar

As far as im concerned Malmohus is still open to everyone. There is nothing stoping people from making classic non-pbae-groups here.

Also i feel zerging is a fun thing to do indeed, as long as it does not disturb the people already there xping. I mean getting 20 level 50s to destroy Vendo Caverns for a few hours would not be very appreciated.

And for the people who feel that us (yes i am part of this group of people) that powerlevel our characters in Malmohus are yerks and that we deserve having our "private party" wrecked, consider this: Do you think we consider PL:ing in Malmohus is fun in some way? It's just the same as for any other person xp:ing. It's BORING. Sure we dont have to do it for the same period of time but thinking that its allright to come and trash things for us just because you dont spend money on a secondary account or dont have a friend who is willing to borrow you his/hers healer/sm/shammy.

To any persons who think like that.. grow up imo.

My two cents.

C

Carlos Bananos

honestly knokker, the zerg thing is fine, but refusing to move West by a few yards is just lame.

by moving just a tiny way, you would have stoppd the unbearable lag...just being so ignorant about it isn't very nice of you.

S

shadowz

The result is that 50+ people are destroying the exp for the 2 groups that been exping there all day .
The zerg have made the 2 groups wipeout several times due to lag pulls etc .
And they been "stealing" the mobs in lair from the 2 groups.
So I must say FOAD to all that were on that event

S

shadowz

Originally posted by Spix
The people that are there trying to exp can aswell Join the zerg or do whatever they like.

I think its a cool thing with mega pull since not only those with 50 supp sm or 50 healer with shadowblade /stick on them can use the best exp spots in the realm.

But ofcourse you must show some respect and maybe not steam roll others pull.

But realm > 4 people in malmo imo. Same as in TG.
/point
/laugh
Do you really think it's gonna be best exp spot ingame if 50+ people is there exping ? +2 groups that's there like 24/7.
Then congratulations you just got the title "retard of the year".

M

mandom

Originally posted by shadowz
The result is that 50+ people are destroying the exp for the 2 groups that been exping there all day .
sorry, but why dont i feel sorry for you? GO GO MIDGARD :clap: :clap:

S

shadowz

Originally posted by mandom
"go go" midgard ?
You mean "go go" retards

J

Javlar

Originally posted by mandom

Utter lack of respect and extreme stupidity seems to be something going around these days..

X

Xandax

MalmoZerg1 - Starting slow

MalmoZerg2

MalmoZerg3

MalmoZerg4

MalmoZerg5

(sorry 'bout the size, 400K on avarage, didn't bother optimizing them much)

And to the peopel complaining I would like to appologise for the mobs steals that happened, I doubt they were intentionally (or rather - I hope they weren't).

As for the lag, well - that is pretty hard to avoid when a large group of people come to a zone like Malmo to have some fun with the pulls .... and it was loads of fun (/clap Knokker).

As for being alowed to exp and have fun there in the first place - it is a free zone (and I doubt the peopel arranging it intentionally wanted to "annoy" you) and there is always room again tomorrow. Pulls like these, if anything but the PL-ing people, rarely happens in Malmo/Lair.
It is a game, and we game (some of us) for fun, but again, I'm sorry for the killsteals that occured in the begining of the pulls, and I doubt they were intentionally.

K

knokkie

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
honestly knokker, the zerg thing is fine, but refusing to move West by a few yards is just lame.

by moving just a tiny way, you would have stoppd the unbearable lag...just being so ignorant about it isn't very nice of you.

I cant do all on your demant.

Getting a zerg moved just tinybit is not funny :'(
Worked atlast but everybody always whines about it.

Thx all who came ! :)

A

asorek

tell u what u sad little PL soft-whiner, STFU AND DIE IN REAL LIFE!

omg we destroyed the XP for you??>!! oh shit i may not sleep for all of 20 secs now i know that.
Ever been in a dungeon when u get shit xp, because OMFG other people want to hunt there?? no i bet you aint..cos again all you do is PL..u wouldnt know a real days levelling if it bit you on the arse and said.."hi, im a real days levelling, slow aint it?"
jees cry more n00b about shit XP FOR ONE FREAKIN DAY!! omfg what will u do now you only made billions of XP instead of billions o_0!!!

hmm LAG pulls? not my problem, part of the game, cant count the amount if times ive lagged in spindel at the Trows cos some grp went charging thru..did i whine then? no..why? cos shit happens..

the mob stealing...bah u always get some idiots who dont pay attention...again shit happens...cry more.

A

angrykid

Great fun, thanks knokker. :)

Almost gained a lvl out there, shame I had to be the puller since no one else was up for the task. Gave me a few wounds I have to /bandage now. :-D

And for those who where there PL'ing their alts. I don't feel any regret stealing mobs from you, thou I TRIED to avoid it. But when you have 50 peeps just asking for more, and the spawn is empty, what can I do? I mean.. Come on.. It was on for like... sad three hours.

You could've watched some pr0n on the telly, wanked of to some gay dog jumping his owners leg, shagged your gf, whatever.

Not like I will ever get a grp in malmo these days, cause I just have my shaman there, nobody else. So, I was asking last night if you needed someone in grp. but nooooo, old-time lvling ain't in anymore. Sad part is that: If I don't have a healer/shaman/sm then I can't get in, even if I am one of the classes.

Breaks my heart how PL'ing have ruined the no.1 lvling spot from 45-50..

M

mandom

their just crying cause you destroyed their UBER LEET /played to 50 they gonna brag about on irc later and show SS on

W

Whoodoo_RD

When ya gonna do it again, ill come with my huntress for giggles, Mid needs more fun IMO, the more the merrier.

K

kaod

Originally posted by angrykid
And for those who where there PL'ing their alts. I don't feel any regret stealing mobs from you, thou I TRIED to avoid it. But when you have 50 peeps just asking for more, and the spawn is empty, what can I do? I mean.. Come on.. It was on for like... sad three hours.

Are you referring to pulled or unpulled mobs?

L

Lumikki

Originally posted by asorek
Zerg charge!!

tbh f*** the people there, its only one day, not even more than a few hours..++ they dont OWN it so who the hell cares!!

;)

xx

H

hellraisermk2

Oh nos, a few healers and SM's with an army of alts on second accounts that hijacked the Lair from other players when SM's got PBAOE couldn't XP for a day. Boo! Hiss! Etc, etc.

A

angrykid

Originally posted by kaod
Are you referring to pulled or unpulled mobs?

Unpulled mobs, I didn't ever (I think) "steal" mobs that were pulled.. I watched the SM send it's pet, waited till they had gone afar bit ahead, then pulled mobs behind it. :-D

D

Dalus_carosu

Malmö PL was invited in MLF by a guy named Grog, that was the most fun I have had in ages hehe... Non stop Exp 24 hours a day. Leveled L40 to 50 in 2 days :))

S

schinkaar

hey now when you gotten the steam up, why dont you go zerg emain aswell. Could get RP with all those gimps, and no need to invite people who can play either. As an extra bonus you get to steamroll all the balanced and good FG:s (that have ruined RvR for n00bs and gimps), that you dont get invites to anyway :))))).

V

Vrek

Been some time since u had US-pulls at lair?
Only PL-teams at lair?

Damn u really need some dutch peeps to make a dull place like Lair turn into something fun :D

WTG Knokker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom