WELSH and Proud!

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Being Welsh is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, then travelling home, grabbing an Indian curry or ,aTurkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

And the most Welsh thing of all? Suspicion of all things foreign!

Only in Wales can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.

Only in Wales do supermarkets make sick people walk all the way to the back of the shop to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.

Only in Wales do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries and a DIET coke.

Only in Wales do banks leave both doors open and chain the pens to the counters.

Only in Wales do we leave cars worth thousands of pounds on the drive and lock our junk and cheap lawn mower in the garage.

Only in Wales do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.

Only in Wales are there disabled parking places in front of a skating rink.

NOT TO MENTION..

3 Welsh people die each year testing if a 9v battery works on their tongue.

142 Welsh people were injured in 1999 by not removing all pins from new shirts.

58 Welsh people are injured each year by using sharp knives instead of screwdrivers.

31 Welsh people have died since 1996 by watering their Christmas tree while the fairy lights were plugged in.

19 Welsh people have died in the last 3 years believing that Christmas decorations were chocolate.

Welsh Hospitals reported 4 broken arms last year after Xmas cracker-pulling accidents.

18 Welsh people had serious burns in 2000 trying on a new jumper with a lit cigarette in their mouth.

A massive 543 Welsh people were admitted to A&E in the last two years after trying to open bottles of beer with their teeth.

5 Welsh people were injured last year in accidents involving out-of-control Scalextric cars.

and finally...

In 2000 eight Welsh People were admitted to hospital with fractured skulls incurred whilst throwing up into the toilet.

WALES!!!!! - Love it, or Leave it! :m00:

Gamah

Banned
isn't this just a rehashed thing, I have seen it reffering to English as well and American.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
yeah saw this about 3 years ago only was uk/british and not welsh

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
I'm Welsh and proud, but this is old :p

Also amazing how exactly the same numbers of british, welsh and american people were injured in the same way - freaky :eek:

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Only in wales do you get the re hashed crap last

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
your only in wales... statements are false.

only in wales do you fuck a sheep while john from down the road penetrates you with a leek.

Laddey

FH is my second home
tris- said:
your only in wales... statements are false.

only in wales do you fuck a sheep while john from down the road penetrates you with a leek.

lol

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Fuck me the first time I read that it was about the cavemen in another village just beyond the raptors!

Still - bollox that is... Because being Welsh means to me -
Winning as many world cups in my lifetime as England...

Shagging sheep - because the English love the taste of Welsh lamb so its only fair I do my bit :)

Working in England because I can - and it means that some English person isnt in the job :)

Pissing myself still at the thought of Sven getting paid 4-5 Million a year for a job my nan could have done better!

Most of all and the coolest thing of all - you know its true and think about it cos you are jealous and you may not have even noticed :

WE HAVE A FUCKING DRAGON ON OUR FLAG !!!

Now how cool is that !!!!! *

*Granted maybe a sheep would have been cooler...but only a good looking one tbh.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
QuickStix said:
3 Welsh people die each year testing if a 9v battery works on their tongue.

wtf? how is that even possible
unless ofc they did it whiled getting stuck by lightning
or undergoing electriction threrepy
or... having a session with the electric chair(illegal?)

but even then, you would die from above examples, not the battery...

you need .6miliamps(or around that) across the heart to cause cardiac arrest from electrocution, and i do not believe a 9V battery carries that, i've done it 100's of times with a 12V battery *checks pulse* cant find it(even my GP has problems finding it:p) any who, still breathing...

your talking out your backside m8!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom