well well

L

listepik

it finally happened.
been pondering for a few weeks, but yesterday i terminated account.

will pop in to salute the people who made this game, by far the most time consuming, life altering game i've ever played.
you know who you are (and i cant really list that many people. would take years :eek: )

will be back for a Reaver, i think. until then, keep your shorts on folks :p

O

old.Isos

sad to see you go liste =(

hmmm these forums are starting to get depressive to read, most post are about people leaving

O

old.windforce

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Not you!!!!

/crys

I

ivan_tribbiani

Pwease dont go......<choire> dont gooooooooo .....Pwease dont go :(

But at least you are planning to be back at some point which is good news ;)

W

Wicoa

Another skilled player leaves.

I wish you luck friend.

J

Jupitus

Indeed - seemingly large numbers of players growing tired and bowing out for pastures new :(

Liste, my friend, it has certainly been a pleasure to have you around and I would like to thank you for your numerous offers of groups to try and help this poor, tired old infil gain some levels. For me, the game still holds plenty of interest and I shall be around for quite some time yet. With that in mind, I hope that you do come back at some point and should you do so please be sure to look me up.... you'll most likely find me stocking up on more Lifebane at good old Castle Sauvage.

/Salute

/Bow

Jup.

O

old.Aethelstan

Bad news, Liste. Very sorry to see you leave. I never really got the chance to roleplay with you. I feel an opportunity lost in a thousand trees and ten thousand goblins. Come back when the withdrawal bites.

G

gervase

:(

Another grey cloud blots our celestial orb, and lady Nimue weeps.

Fare well good sir! You made the game a pleasure for many people as well.

Take Care!

S

Sade

Am truly sad to see you leave my friend, you will be soarly missed.

Hope you dont leave us for good, do pop in now and again to tell us how your doing :)

/salute

/bow

/ponder about existance in alb......

Best in the future my friend.

Sade

M

maxgirth

Not another

Sad to see you go bud,the Alliance hasn`t been the same since you left,nor will Albion be now.
Anyway hope to see you back 1 day m8,take care:).
P.S. thx for the lavas.

C

cHodAX

Bye Bye Listy, one of the truly nice Albs and a good player too :(

M

minstrel_kyra

*goes off to a corner to quietly cry over the leaving of her dear friends Ziera and Liste*

Damn now i've smeared my mascara :(

Maybe I'll start a campaign... emailing goa everyday:

About SI

Is it done? when do we get it? can we have it by christmas?

can we? can we? can we? can we? can we? can we? can we?

hehe on second thought, they might just terminate my game for being a pain in the ass LOL

Soon I will start the countdown for SI!

OHHHHH that reminds me... do we get SI the same time they get it for the American servers? Or will that take longer to get to for the translating??

M

Murcalumis

Liste... Argh!

It's a shame, my friend... Well, a couple of tree groups I had with you certainly were interesting, even if it was just you describing the wonders of the red button and what pushing the red button entailed and what it actually did.

Albion will miss you. Good luck in the future, with whatever you end up doing, and I hope to see you when we get Shrouded Isles (if I'm still around then, that is! :eek:)

<wonders off and realises that's one more person that enjoyed making snide comments about my gimpness to leave and eeks> There'll be none left soon...

Farewell. :(

Users who are viewing this thread