Well well well

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I quit also then :p I'll post it on hib section caus I always had hib as my home in daoc =) .. Was nice 3 years of daoc :p .. almost 13 mil rps made on all my char. I was big ebayer but who cares xD Friends still <3ed me xD And I played good xd

Chars played : Arweny, Thebeloved, Lovleymagic, Angantyria, Dreamcatcher, Jika, Songlower, Freddina, Fly, Prozax ..

Anyway .. big tnx to following friends that I met ingame ..
All RR crew, with best GM ever Prozze :)
Vgn ppl .. with Tyka (1 of the best camelot player ever) and ofc Angara (fakkjoo)
Then LA ppl .. Toblerone /hug, Gargo, Twisting, Heste, Eemma, Oz, Varjo and others xD

Also big big tnx to Aliorm, Wela and other .es crew xD MELONS
Then .. Mastade, Ponzac, Aphios, Stajj, Vodka, Brack etc etc etc .. was nice playing with u xD

And ofc, tnx to my midgard amigos starting with Groove, BACKSTABWATERCOMBO grp and some BC members xD
Zorena, Rjen, Poky, Kalba, Meril, Djiin, Choka, Plask, MOIK OFC, Mendonio, Stubbe (Jomfru then xP), Xboctuk, SERZIK !!111 and others

Was nice to play with u mates xD

I will not sell my last accs, b4 it was np to sell, but now .. dunno .. will keep them. If WoW will suck .. would be nice to come back and play some :D

Anyway .. Over and Out xD Cu in WoW

Jika

Minau

Loyal Freddie
allways a nice skåne påg, but serious leave a good game and friends behind for a shitty game like wow.... skärpning ;)

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
Estonian ebayer! I hate you for forgetting me :(..

Good luck with the other stuff :D

Aliorm

Fledgling Freddie
Jikaaaa melonnnnn :(

See u on iRC/msg! :>

btw, anyone own me 7p!
<Aliorm points Jika>

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
regardless of the way jika acts on FH he's really one of the best players and most fun people i played with in daoc :p

you'll get a new acc sometime i'm sure of it ;)

if not, bye, if you stop logging on irc ill get frlo to send the mafia on you

Xaranian

Fledgling Freddie
have fun m8 hope ill meet u in a other game course your funeh to play with :cheers:

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
ofc I will be on irc :) and Ali, log in so I can give u ur 7p back .. same with braqq :)

and I still got Fly acc, cba to get rid of it .. + I hope prozax will not sell, so can use his :D ... sooooo IF wow will suq xD .. always can come back and pwn some albies with my mates :D

Toblerone

Fledgling Freddie
nooooooooooooooooooooo jikababy :(
/cry

one of my good friends in daoc!

huhuhuuu~ i'm going to miss you jika!
/huggles

PS
Come back okies? Hope i'll still be around when you do though :)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
ofc I will be on irc :) and Ali, log in so I can give u ur 7p back .. same with braqq :)

and I still got Fly acc, cba to get rid of it .. + I hope prozax will not sell, so can use his :D ... sooooo IF wow will suq xD .. always can come back and pwn some albies with my mates :D

seeeeeeeeee he'll come back
just has to be proven to him that wow is nice graphics and nothing more

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
fu jika! you'll be back... I can seriously feel it!
but have phun in WoW :D when you come back get your warden in LA so I can play my BM more ;>

Xone

Fledgling Freddie
Ohhhhhhhh no JIKA... well guess i cant get rid of you :drink: cu in wow

Wela

One of Freddy's beloved
jikaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur a Melon!!!! :>

but.. why WoW?

WoW SUX SUX SUX SUX SUX SUX SUX SUX SUX SUX SUX... and SUX!

Helium

Fledgling Freddie
Never knew you...put ur from Est (not many play from here) so il say a Goodbye myselfe :)

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Eino, tegelt on palju mängijaid eestist :p Oma 40-50

Pine

Fledgling Freddie
hahaha - people still dont realise what i copped 3 days ago - wow wont cut it ...daoc will prevail and most will come back - trust me - ill bet my account on it ..

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
well .. I have played wow on US and EU now ... and I still like it :p ..
and WoW is smth new .. bored from daoc already :)

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Pine said:
hahaha - people still dont realise what i copped 3 days ago - wow wont cut it ...daoc will prevail and most will come back - trust me - ill bet my account on it ..

I wont, not because WoW is a greater game but because TOA + NF has destroyed daoc in my eyes.

Have fun Jika #nocare person! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom