Well well well, never thought I would say this..

Acibeth

Fledgling Freddie
But I have also decided not to renew my account, it runs out the 28th this month, and I wont be renewing.. thats for sure this time.. But I aint playing at the moment, so it doesnt matter if I say goodbye now or the 27th.

So, thanks for everyone in Midgard I have played with in the last 3 years, all you old Jormungandr guys, Clan Chaos, Warriors of The Mist and in the end Grey Wolves, you are all a nice bunch of people, and have spoken very well with all of you, had fun episodes all the way, good raids, well the list is long..

Anyway, like many others, the game just isn't attractive for me anymore, everytime I login, I check tower/keep status and thinks.. oh well, nothing new in that, and log again, totally bored, but I have found a replacement so it aint so bad, also other IRL stuff has come up lately, so will spend my time on that instead..

Take care all, and hope you have fun with the tower stuff, and thanks for making the game great for me, will miss some of you a lot, but everything has an end :mad:

-Those who knows me, know me as:

Acibeth
Acibabe
Gloriena
Coca

and my bot Mesterhakket :)

Special goodbye to Sororeh and Loh/Silverpaw, you guys are simply the best :)

Buliwyf

Fledgling Freddie
:( sad news Aci

Hope you will pop in again at some point to say hello :)
Will miss ya!

/bow

Thornar

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome to the Dark Side, Acibabe. Was nice grouping with you in Old Frontier in the nights.

And cheers for the buffs you spared. :clap:

Teknoid

Fledgling Freddie
DOH! cya Aci :( Coming WoW ?
(got a funny feeling a few peeps will be saying same thing over next 2 months)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom