well that raid went balls up reasons inside!

It was estimated to have taken 2-3 hours max.... it took 5-6 hours for the following reasons -

1. Idiots not listening to quite CLEAR instructions.
2. The usual relogs and ld's
3. Not to mention the retards that decided to kill moirais minions even tho they were told not to :p.
4. 3.10 door being bugged to hell.....

When will this master level bollocks end :( having to run 3.10 tomorrow again at 1PM GMT now...

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
GrisomWarshadow said:
having to run 3.10 tomorrow again at 1PM GMT now...
and i will be there /crying in the corner :(
btw , can we redo .3 again ? or was it .4 ? :rolleyes:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
mls are fine ..ml 3 is a fucking shambles ..lets just get it done and move along ..

gallie

Fledgling Freddie
i mean we all spend around 6 hours at that raid and at the end the door just dosent open, i hope some of the GOA chaps are reading this thread, because that was rediculas....

hats off ot bloodomen for sticking though that raid btw...

vintervargen

Banned
i remember getting a ml3 raid with ~50 ppl done in 3 hours once, /bg listen at all times + CAPS = success ..

Acetylsalicylic

Fledgling Freddie
gallie said:
i mean we all spend around 6 hours at that raid and at the end the door just dosent open, i hope some of the GOA chaps are reading this thread, because that was rediculas....

hats off ot bloodomen for sticking though that raid btw...

Zenythe & Requiel (english gm's) dont surf teh hib form afaik

Will be there @ 1gmt with stone keys just incase, not that ml2 keys should make a fucking difference.

Mirramatolja

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks to you bloodomen :) I will be there again with Qvatolja .. its realy nice off you doing it again after that marathon...

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
well, according to VoS aggro medusa = locked doors....

i got dodgy images of a lvl 100 GM sitting inside with medusa beating on him, pissed out of his head, cracking up with laughter.

anyway, ill be there..and like..less insta throwing me out of the BG for no reason...my GF told me what yer did ^^

and to all the AFKers....you are all 100% tosspots. 0o.

and also to bloodomen..FUCKING nice job dealing with it all, hats off to you etc.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF

accoutn closed..invoice currently in progress...not sure if i got the CC password wrong NERF NERF NERF NERF

unless the subs page performs a miracle and resets or whatever before 1pm i cant be there now.

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
About mlvl 3 raid

TBH even on albion pry the lvl 3.10 never locked liek that before was ina grp where somone did agro medusa and it locked but 30 mins later it unlucked again, As far as booting myself and neff from bg and although i was reinvitred 30 seconds later This was aftr i had already told bg /y and pm'd blood that it wasnt my pet a i just died coz i got beat by a spawned mob at back of the coridor and all afkers were umm afk :flame: so it wasnt me:D and neffs pet was a small ickel fickle fella not a big tall ally:p

Anyways welldone blood for going back 3 no wait was it 4 or 5 times for kepa?? only to find tha that idiot bainshee :touch: did have the step done he/she didnt read his/her fooking /quest /journal right i mean OMG

Next time dont race to get 50 in 12 hrs powerlvling afk coru grps style at 3 am just learn the godam char and game controls......

Otherwise i enjoyed the raid was fun with exceptions of moaners afkers and such thnx blood

See you at 1 pm :flame:

Aye i know the feeling... thats happend to me a few times :p and as far as the raid goes i wasnt going to let idiots that dont listen spoil it... raid was going to go ahead regardless of what they did or didnt do.. :) i've just noticed ronso's post didnt include one of my rules either... but nm we can sort that out later on :) anyway! lets hope medusa isnt bugged today.. otherwise we dont get 3.10 simple as that ;/

Damnnationx said:
TBH even on albion pry the lvl 3.10 never locked liek that before was ina grp where somone did agro medusa and it locked but 30 mins later it unlucked again, As far as booting myself and neff from bg and although i was reinvitred 30 seconds later This was aftr i had already told bg /y and pm'd blood that it wasnt my pet a i just died coz i got beat by a spawned mob at back of the coridor and all afkers were umm afk :flame: so it wasnt me:D and neffs pet was a small ickel fickle fella not a big tall ally:p

Anyways welldone blood for going back 3 no wait was it 4 or 5 times for kepa?? only to find tha that idiot bainshee :touch: did have the step done he/she didnt read his/her fooking /quest /journal right i mean OMG

Next time dont race to get 50 in 12 hrs powerlvling afk coru grps style at 3 am just learn the godam char and game controls......

Otherwise i enjoyed the raid was fun with exceptions of moaners afkers and such thnx blood

See you at 1 pm :flame:

I totally agree... /level 20 wasnt given to the new classes for a reason... try lvling it from 1-50 and you might actually learn how to play it properly rather than just being plopped at the controls of a new lvl 50 char ;| however! this is not a flame thread for that... this is about the raid... not about people pl'ing so pls keep it friendly

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
Neffneff said:

accoutn closed..invoice currently in progress...not sure if i got the CC password wrong NERF NERF NERF NERF

unless the subs page performs a miracle and resets or whatever before 1pm i cant be there now.

I did that a few months back, had to wait till Midnight to resubscribe

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie

ah well...consolation prize of not being there for ML3.10....i get to go to the barbecue i wouldnt have bothered with otherwise.

andree

Fledgling Freddie
Neffneff said:

ah well...consolation prize of not being there for ML3.10....i get to go to the barbecue i wouldnt have bothered with otherwise.

barbecue >>>>> daoc tbh, especially ml3 ;)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
yeh REALLY, soloing all ur way to lvl 50 with a char rly makes you a whole lot better at playing the char.. yes lol....

i have leveled chars to lvl 50 the normal way and cba to do that again, atleast im not that stupid. and im pretty much 100% sure ill play my pled toon better than the mongs runnning around soloing green water beetles.. cmon..

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Damnnationx said:

aight, learn to fcking spell before you actually try to make a fool of yourself... jealous shitface

Donledirse

Fledgling Freddie
Raid failed..... reason yet another ml bug preventing it from being completed.

So i've been on an ml4 and ml3 raid so far, ml4 failed because the ml4.2 mob was bugged... now I do ml3 and ml3.10 mob is bugged.

Weekend raids + no support = total fecking waste of time.

Goa please fix your game.

Thankyou.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Well despite the best efforts of the raid leader, thanks Bloodomen you did a great job under difficult circumstances, the raid was, surprise surprise a failure. Tbh i am not surprised that the encounter hasnt been reset or that there are no people available to sort out this problem as your are more likely to find a Muslim working as a pork taster then a member of GoA staff when you need one.

What would be really nice is that for a change we could have some kind of customer support, from our service provider, considering that they must be obviously aware that there are always problems with ml raids (well ml3 and 4 in particular)? I mean how difficultt can it be to figure out that on a saturday night, which is the main day off for like 90% of players (and probably the world at large) from there regular jobs, maybe, just maybe, it's worthwhile to have someone available to each realm "InGame" to contact who is dedicated CsR rep for daoc and not someone who is off playing wow?
By this i dont mean some guy doing voluntary work for GoA while he plays the game himself but a bod dedicated to just CsR and with some kinda account that allows them to make at least basic things happen: like reset bugged encounters (artifact, ml or whatever bugged mobs) or give credits when the the person has completed all the steps correctly but still showing no credit (as happened on lastnights raid several times).

I know this is never ever going to happen due, as i have said many many times before, to the fact that GoA are a crap service provider, in every conceivable way and the only thing they got going for them is a piece of paper signed by MythiC.

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
Any sign of this being fixed? If not can i have an ML3.10 credit gifted please

not all of us can join raids as and when thay are heppening (ive missed ml3 raid 3-4 times so far) and when i am able to attend its bugged...

thx blood for a diffucult raid, best of a bad situation mate.

Phant

Acetylsalicylic

Fledgling Freddie
Fuck :/ missed lotto, obviously not 3.10 when you visiting it again give info...

Not enouth redbull in teh vodka this morning.

Personally i think everyone on that raid should be awarded 3.10 credit from GOA for 1 simple reason...

You dont work weedends! bastids :(

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
well...it seems the email i sent subscription about my "invoice is in progress" problem we're on the ball today...apparently the invoice was succesfull according to the database and they have opened my account.

subs page still shows no invoice...invoice in progress etc.....not jsut the MLs that are bugged it seems.

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
would be nice if you would run that 3.10 again, + 3.4 i missed that one aswell on champ and bot :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom