Well said!

G

Gladiatorrr

Bibobobo,
I think that was very well spoken of you and i do think people should back off abit now. We all know the situation and we will get our passwords as soon as possible as said on the forum from Goa.
No one wants to be left in the dark when they cant play Daoc and Goa have to realise they do have an issue with there customer service and they must listen to there paying customers more IMO.
For everyone who is still going to flame... then realise that what they are doing atm at Goa is securing our accounts to prevent this kind of thing happen again!!
Id much prefer to be not playing DAOC for 3 weeks and know my account is still going to be safe and no one can hack me or steal any of my items or delete my characters that i have spent so many hours building up!
Think about it and stop the flaming as it wont get you anywhere, and remember, the time down is for our own benefit!

M

mucking_fuppet

Awww, poor GOA, they're trying their hardest to fix the problem they created - either it was an inside job (most likely) or they were really hacked, in which case they need better security - we don't pay £8 a month for nothing...

T

tulleh

Yes Very well played Bibobobo :p
Nice 1 m8, btw stus comming round when u get back footie come round 2 :D

L

-Lonewolf-

All lovely and candy cakes

You forget one thing, it should never have happened in the first place

End of discussion:clap:

B

bibobobo

yeh support me lol

but mucking_fuppet thats the point, they said they would credit people who cant pay with free time to cover the cost of what they are missing. If they do not do this then thats another matter, but they have said that they would so stop complaining you are paying for nothing

B

bibobobo

Oh, and Ty Gladiatorrr, thought all i was gonna get is flame lol

S

Solid

personally dont see a problem.

you dont lose any money, guild mate has recieved a month free for not being able to play for the last 2 weeks.

Worked in his favour financially, albeit only 1-2 euro's.

O

old.Kerosene

/me is confused...

Bibobobo? HoR member? Talking sense?

D

Demolay

Erm why we still going on about the "hacking" they didn't get hacked (quote from them) chinese whispers and everyone feel comfy now? let's face it they're a second rate company when it comes to customer care. :/

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Demolay
Erm why we still going on about the "hacking" they didn't get hacked (quote from them) chinese whispers and everyone feel comfy now? let's face it they're a second rate company when it comes to customer care. :/

Mythic said they didn't get hacked

GOA said they have been hacked (but not in those exact words).

where's your point again?

W

wulpse_havik

lol @don't blame goa :D

if u buy a car and can't drive it for 4 weeks wouldn't u blame the garage

if u buy a tv set but can't watch it .......
if u buy a ...............

if u say u provide somthing then provide it
if i don't feel like working i can't say to my boss hey m8 i'm hacked
i'll pop in some time next month when i feel like working
if u need 4 weeks to get a service back up then i say get a new job cause u stink at it

N

Nivellen

Yea that is true wulpse_havik, they have been trying to fix this for too long, sub pages were supposed to be up last week and still today nothing has changed.

K

kameh

I'd just like to know if my credit card details were and still are safe after this whole fiasco please :rolleyes: I don't remember reading anywhere if they were.

D

Dallas

It has been said many times on thse forums and also on DAOC news Kameh that all details such as credit card no's etc...are handled by another company therefore they weren't in any jeopardy at the time of the "hack".

K

kameh

Unfortunately it didn't state that in the emails I was sent. I rarely visit the DAOC-europe homepage because it's so infrequently updated and I don't expect to read official news on a barrysworld forum :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom