Well people are Blind , some more than others...

Lord-Pelu

Fledgling Freddie
I see alot nice Good player leave our beloved game , but no more beloved even to me.

I really think ToA kill the game , but NF and all of the Nerfs/patches whit upgrades and loves for Albion/Hibernia , makes mids fell abandoned , and get bored of heard about (sorry for this , but im really annoyed) SILLY CRYING ALBS they the ones who are NERFED ( u never gonna have a clue what that mean ) Yelling around MIDS cry coz they got hards times now ( We was the best melee open field Group , no longer whit ToA crap / NF go around a castle and die coz u cant get close / u dont see a target / They kill u a mille away and u can only /release )

The Game was kinda low level balanced , still some unfair chars in any enemy realm but even whit that its ok.
Now the nerfs , unbalanced chars , unfair battles (Number/range/petspawmer) , make the Good Mids lost any chance of fun.
My best whishes to the remaining Mids , but u know Mith/Goa not gonna let us a chance of get the old times nice battles , and another gimp release not gonna help , just leave us a new gimp semicaster/tank free wander realm points and a (in a 5 days u gonna be nerf) fun Caster.

This is a Game to make friends and i make alot , to get Fun , and i get alot (but no longer anymore...) but really really i lost temper when i heard a alb player say :wer are nerfed , mids was ubber and now u cry. i close kick monitor and whish to have that person in fron me and (alot bad thing ).

So i con tinue sneaking in forun for a time almost close both account so im not gonna return til i see a ray of life , but i dont wait miracles, u just need to read INg american Daoc forums to see the miracle of life come whith the miracle of Death just behind kinda well hided .

Happy hunting and perhaps meet some of the nice Mids on Lineage2 ( i dont like WoW :p)

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Most nerfed class of the year would go to the cabalist by a mile. Not 1 big nerf like some classes but patch after patch where each and every ability has been reduced in value.

Edit: Oh and have fun:)

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
Another one of these? We got plenty of these threads around, no need to make a new one.

Lenore

Loyal Freddie
Animus said:
Another one of these? We got plenty of these threads around, no need to make a new one.

hehe harsh but very very fair. u quit before it became a 1337 thing to do tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom