well, its goodnight from me.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its been a fun ride for the most part, made some good friends and had a lot of good times, sadly these are in the past now, the excal server is pretty much dead so i am off :( i have tried to stay, to not give into the pull of other servers but the last few nights have convinced me that there is nothing to keep me on excal.

I wont start listing names as it would be to long and i would forget people, i would like to thank all my friends and apponants for making the game what it was.

The game was something new to me, i had played everquest for a bit, getting to around lvl 40 and then saw my brother in-law playing a hero, i was hooked before i even bought it :)

anyway, rambling now, off to my new home on mid/merlin, cya on the darkside :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Raven said:
Its been a fun ride for the most part, made some good friends and had a lot of good times, sadly these are in the past now, the excal server is pretty much dead so i am off :( i have tried to stay, to not give into the pull of other servers but the last few nights have convinced me that there is nothing to keep me on excal.

I wont start listing names as it would be to long and i would forget people, i would like to thank all my friends and apponants for making the game what it was.

The game was something new to me, i had played everquest for a bit, getting to around lvl 40 and then saw my brother in-law playing a hero, i was hooked before i even bought it :)

anyway, rambling now, off to my new home on mid/merlin, cya on the darkside :)

Cya Raven m8 :(

Also i hear a certain albion guild is selling a very good walkthrough on how to ruin a cluster ... might wanna check it out ...

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
take care Raven and good luck on your future gaming.

rawr

Fledgling Freddie
Seeya Raven, I remember you running about in the old PDC groups in OF etc. I never got round to fighting your Hero with my Infil though :p

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
Welcome to the dark side mate :)

well if u get bored of merlin some of us is stuck on Devon clustering been there for quiet alive long before most them other joined in on US :d

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
I play Avalon/Midgard atm if someone cares!

Until the shit on the Cluster stops. :D

Durrell

Fledgling Freddie
Raven M8

One of my first greets when PDC joined Hearts alliance :)

Will miss you m8y may even see you on the darkside sometime if this crap dont stop

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Bye fellow Hero, we moved Avalon as known by now.
Hope to cya in War tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom