Well I watched the wrong f***ing match didn't I?

Tenko

Fledgling Freddie
Well Man U was completely out classed and out played, the bunch of wankers didn't even seem to pissed off they were beat.

...whilst on the other channel...

FUCKING CHELSKI!!!!

Fuck me that was class! Someone tell me what it was like who watched it and someone tell me what happened at the end when it looked like Ronald-Mcdonald-ino was kickinging off with anyone he could find in a yellow jacket.

ps: Forgive me any offence/spelling mistakes, I'm pissed and pissed off.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Quality game.

I think Barca were pissed at the Terry goal, replies show Carvallho was holding back Valdez.

Cynical

Fledgling Freddie
man u game sucked. the skill at the end by that player from barcalona, guttoso or something was just class. man u have no good goalies

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Brilliant match, Ronaldinho's 2nd goal was absolutely beautiful, possibly the best game you'll see all season, Valdez can (rightly) complain about being held by Carvalho though. Chelsea are finally beginning to show that they can play without Robben, 3 games in a row where they've scored 3+ in a match, although the defence is looking shakier and shakier.
I'm quite glad ITV1 showed this match, United were never going to get a result in Milan, not with a dodgy goalkeeper and a miss-firing half-fit striker.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Gattuso needs to go to Man utd like he claimed he would like to.

It was a piss poor performance against Milan, Chelsea on the other hand showed some ambition. Barca can't complain about the last goal, Drogba's sending off in the first game balances it out.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I watched the Chelsea match and it was a good game. Really wanted Barca to win, and when they were 3-0 down after 19minutes I almost switched over. Good thing I didn't. :) Ronaldinho's goal was awesome. (Although I'm sure Henry could've done it ;))

At least Man Utd are out. :) Arsenal Bayern tonight! 2-0 win....not looking so likely, but with Bergkamp back, who knows? :D

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
yea, Ronaldinhos goal was awesome. The defender in front of him didn't know what to do :D

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
I was switching between both. If Chelsea get AC Milan then Milan will be too strong I think, only just though.

Man Ure had, Ruud, Rooney, Giggs, Ronaldo and Scholes and they still couldnt score!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom