well i thought it was amusing!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
well here i am again alone on a friday night
young, footloose and in full control of all my bodily functions and you might be thinking hmmm what would a young (ish) lady of this caliber be doing to amuse herself ( aside from that),
well here it is decided i needed some vaguely human company so i got to a chat room about the simpsons some funny peeps there and this one dude is there shows me this really nifty smilie which in my mind had a whole heap of possibility for comic usage, so i get him to tell me how to make this smilie, and decide to use it on me mates only thing is they all have lives and when i look on YIM they not on line (well one of em is but he's asleep, nerf)
so the evul genius in me suddnley comes up with a great way to use this smilie, so off i trott to a sex chat room (i figure the folks that go there have just gotta have a good sence of humour right?) and so i go in and type up

"hay guys, dont you just hate it when you bring a date home and they go "oh baby i just gotta change" and they do this...

at which point i insert the smilie which is one of those that are the big eyes and shocked mouth :eek6: <--that one which then transforms in to a wee green alien it like comes out of the mouth and anyway its funny, do i get a laugh?, no, do i even get a nominal heh? no, not a sausage fgs, well tbh considering where i was thats prolly a good thing to not get, but any hoo you get the idea so thats how i spent my friday night folks, no booze, even watched newsnight review fgs! k will go now and plan the iminant doom of a tub of ice cream and continue my research in to how long it takes different flavour chocolates to melt when held under ones tounge

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
l0l

thats a fun way for a young lady to enjoy her weekend.... not:)

Ardrias

Fledgling Freddie
Dont seem like a fun night for anyone, regardless of them being young ladies or not. :)

I had some great company last night. Well, some drunk bloke sleeping in the staircase where I live. He was snoring away for a good few hours before a mean neighbour got home and woke him up.

He was from out of town and had come to visit our fair that we have this weekend. Real clever to fall asleep in some unknown staircase at 20.00 or so...

Anyway, proves it can be boring even with human company, well sort of. Ahem.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I took a nap at 8:00pm, got up 2 hours later and read a book for an hour, back to bed at 11:00pm and woke up at 06:00am the next morning.

When people ask me how I spent my friday night I tend to lie...A LOT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom