Well done

W

wildthang

I know I'm usually in here moaning ;), but I'd like to thank the admins and teams for the well run proceedings last night. Well done on including Wolf TV too! Should make for some exciting viewing towards the end of the cup :D

All your hard work is very much appreciated:)

C

.chip

thx wildthang. mucho appreciated .. we dont mind critism if its constructive but praise .. well thats all the better :)

O

onkelkarkov

/me gives big YAY to admins etc. :D Lovely work. and big thx to vortex for wolfTV, mucho appriciated, esp. if (hint hint) agb vs Eximus is on next week :p
Speaking of agb, anyone have demo of agb vs Z ? I'd like to see em, plz contact me on #clanz on qnet if you got any demos of that match :)
thx

O

onkelkarkov

cheers m8 :)
just dl'ed em, gonna watch em soon
thx again

D

dusustin

Well done. Great start of the cup, and some great games as well. Looking forward to next week.

B

BlackLotus

Well, i'm enjoying this as much you are enjoying it.
:)

O

olavski

compliments to the guys who make this happen:

Site looks great, results are up in time and also Wolf-TV :)

Keep it going lads

M

McBastard

More praise. :)

Even if we had to wait a while before we chould be utterly humiliated by Infensus, the show is running very nicely.

Quick updates on this site and on rtcwnation. Excellent.

Our admin yesterday (fiend, I believe) did much more than could have been expected from an admin. Tip of the hat for that.

Thanks to Chip for breaking wolftv and preventing most of our match from being broadcast. (I hope it was ;))

C

.chip

lol .. well i think peeps got to see half your game before i bust wolf tv in a vain attempt to get it showing the one soldier v blackbugs game after it had been kicked from the server. :)

V

v0rt3x-

So you get exp :)

After the Cup, i will shutdown the wolftv server to let place of a ut2k3 server. Hope since this great experience you had chip, you could tell barrysworld to put one online to have a perfect coverage for future league and cup :)

C

cleeve

Cheers McBastard

Its always a problem when one of the clans has players unable to connect to the server. You guys put up a good fight, but tbh I was glad it wasn't me playing infensus. They're just mean ;)

I have demos of the games but I can delete them for a small fee . . . . ;)

Mongoose (Fiend)

Users who are viewing this thread