Well done on keep retakes!

B

Belomar

I logged in early this morning at Excalibur, fully expecting to see the place overrun with Mids or our beloved strength relics gone again. However, I was pleasantly surprised to see all the Albion keeps back in our hands, and the Mids driven away from our frontier. Therefore, I'd just like to say "thank you" to the persistent Albs who kept up the realm defense throughout the night and had the strength to retake those keeps. (For myself, I have RL concerns at the moment, but I will be sure to do my part in the future.)

This certainly restores my faith in our fair realm! :)

O

old.Wildfire

i did it all myself, no-one else would help

T

Tilda

tbh albion for once leant from experieance(sp?) and knew that if mids had keeps then the relics were gone. So we went round zerging tyhem all :) ned number of necro s was insane :p as was the number of dead mids at ren :D

Tilda

K

Khalen

We kicked ass and chewed bubblegum ;)

We didn't stop until the horde was removed from our beloved keeps. (also thanks to the Hibs who did some counter reactive things :clap: )

F

Flimgoblin

I'd started a retake of beno with just my alliance (had been in a disorganised cg - didn't realise there was a second one) since I fully expected the albs to get farmed for 5 hours at Renaris - much to my surprise they retook it as we were heading north.

still, it meant we had 5 rams within spitting distance of beno :)

X

Xethron

Thanks for organisong the Alliance groups and thanks also to all those who donated rams, wood and time to the re-take group.

Go Albion for actually defending our frontier, would be nice to see more Albs doing random partols around our frontier - even if you 'have' to go to Emain, maybe you could roam around Alb every 5th time you get owned at the APK/AMG/bowl/mill/DCx/MMG/MPK, for a change. Since 1.54 HW is actually quite a cool place to fight now.

Anyway minor rant over back to the main topic of theis post

GRATS ALB! for getting and defending are shiney new relics.

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
since I fully expected the albs to get farmed for 5 hours at Renaris - much to my surprise they retook it as we were heading north.

in a word: necromancers :D

when we got inside we just found like 60 dead mids :)

A

acei

We also have to pay tribute to the hibs!

While we were attacking Renaris hibs tried pulling a fast one and ended up taking 3 Midgard keeps. Almost all midgard retreated to the midgard frontier so Hibernia ended up with only 1 keep.

Shame they rushed it against the mids lol they could have had a power relic.

S

StormriderX

lack of numbers stopped us as we were overrun by relic guards on 1st attempt - don't know what happened after as I logged for bed :p

R

RD_MuDgEtH

Yeah, well done to every Alb that joined in :)

We, the DDs alliance, lead by Draven, went to Renaris while it was Alb's for a while, along with quite a few others, while it was under attack by Mids..

Yes, outlaw and zoyster where there too, camping in the Lord Room :p

We drive the mids away, and stood around for 10minutes deciding where to go next...

During this time I had to log for my tea, I log back on with 30 arrows stuck in me from Mid guards ;/ They had took it back....

After this, our alliance gathered 2fg's of our fighters, as well as 3 Ram's and 2 Trebuchets, and headed back to attack Renaris, along with the other 4 or 5fg of Alb's there.

Unfortunately, the lag got to me badly, and I LD'ed several times and decided to call it a night while Mid still had the keep. Although I heard in the end we took it and The Dragon Fighters claimed it, I was unhappy that I missed all the action :(

A

ardamels

So you like my keep takings in alb? ;) You better do because I will continue to organize raids in alb and IF you fail to show up even once then I'm afraid you will wake up having no relics :)

We crushed 160 albs at Boldiam despite loads of necros and an attempt to take out the CS with atleast 15 infils (the corpse summoner didn't even get hurt :)) We managed to hold the keep for 12 hours or so and that was just the first of many CS farming sessions I'm about to arrange ;)

Was fun to see the numbers of albs dropping after each DoT from Tyrri, one of many cave specced shamans in FoM. First 160 then 156 then 150 and so on... Then we charged you :)

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by ardamels
So you like my keep takings in alb? ;) You better do because I will continue to organize raids in alb and IF you fail to show up even once then I'm afraid you will wake up having no relics :)

We crushed 160 albs at Boldiam despite loads of necros and an attempt to take out the CS with atleast 15 infils (the corpse summoner didn't even get hurt :)) We managed to hold the keep for 12 hours or so and that was just the first of many CS farming sessions I'm about to arrange ;)

Was fun to see the numbers of albs dropping after each DoT from Tyrri, one of many cave specced shamans in FoM. First 160 then 156 then 150 and so on... Then we charged you :)

There ya go , that's the spirit!!! You see? Much better to do this than spend all that time whining about relics and necros :D

J

jetsetminer

Yeah, good fun RvR.. better than all the pointless amg, mmg, amg, mtk, atk zerging in emain.

Bring on a good keep fight anyday :clap:

A

ardamels

Originally posted by jetsetminer
Yeah, good fun RvR.. better than all the pointless amg, mmg, amg, mtk, atk zerging in emain.

Bring on a good keep fight anyday :clap:

Nice to see that there are many albs with good attitude ;) I guess I'll see you at Renaris, Boldiam, Sursbrooke or any other alb keep for the weeks to come :)

O

old.FIN

its shame that peeps needs sleep also, so did i.

being a mummy next day aint fun. specially if u have to work also.

but GJ albs =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom