Well Done GOA

Etaew

Can't get enough of FH
On a very smooth patch day.. started early :D .. and servers came back early :D even prepared your website as much as you could (looks far better now and loads faster then the normal one)

it may be bacause you had some people from mythic with you but it was very fast and clean :D good job :clap:

Oddor

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed. I've been quite critical of GOA for the last few months (and will probably continue to be so) but I'll be the first to admit that it seems they did an excellent job here.

Servers went up early, the ToA activation page worked fine when I used it, the only bug so far is a keyboard-related one which doesn'r really affect gameplay.

Perhpas more bugs will rear their ugly heads once more players activate ToA but at the moment it seems GOA did good.

Covenant

Can't get enough of FH
Oddor said:
Indeed. I've been quite critical of GOA for the last few months (and will probably continue to be so) but I'll be the first to admit that it seems they did an excellent job here.

Servers went up early, the ToA activation page worked fine when I used it, the only bug so far is a keyboard-related one which doesn'r really affect gameplay.

Perhpas more bugs will rear their ugly heads once more players activate ToA but at the moment it seems GOA did good.

I agree - was certainly a tad jaded on the game especially with the stability issues on Excalibur.

ToA patching went through very well, activation took all of 5 minutes for two accounts. As for bugs and the like, there were a couple of zonecrashes last night, nothing major. They were back up again in minutes.

Good job all round, imo :clap:

York

Fledgling Freddie
Gonna have to give em the thunmbs up too on this particular event, well done.
heres one for you GoA
:cheers:

Sabu

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe was a nice patch for most of the players, but few of us can´t log in since yesterday, and no way to get some help from Goa since they closed Right Now service.

So 2 days having the "Loging server is not responding" here...

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
just installed Toa, patched np.... then connected to ip, opened datagram socket .... conecting... nothing!

thought ok np maybe my firewalls haveing fun so tryed SI

opened ip.... datagram socket.... conecting... retrying... Sorry autherisation system inactive please try latter... press esc to exit :(

has it been this way all day ?

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks GoA for the repeated DF crashing yesterday, enjoyed that immensely seeing as I'm Hib and we don't get it often. Grats :cheers:

Tilda

Yep, good job GoA, 1000x smoother than SI release.
The website worked first time too :D

Tilda

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom