Well done GOA

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Just want to say well done to getting the Realm Pages done, announcing Char Transfers nxt week and implementing hotfixes minutes after going live on US.

Did our letters/petitions finally get the message through to someone at Mythic/EA? As it seems from the outside POV that you've had a kick up the arse and its working.

Keep going like this, its a brilliant and long-awaited improvement.

Nate

FH is my second home
Looks much better to me, in HTML aswell which is a really nice touch. All we want now is test servers :p which really shouldn't be that difficult, considering all the hardwares said to be in place and GOA done a pretty good job with it in Beta.

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Looking good for service.

Now if only they had a decent html help out of game help system instead of forms that do not work and the fact that you need to request a return email address as it's not shown anywhere :flame:

Aada

Part of the furniture
Just want to say well done to getting the Realm Pages done, announcing Char Transfers nxt week and implementing hotfixes minutes after going live on US.

Did our letters/petitions finally get the message through to someone at Mythic/EA? As it seems from the outside POV that you've had a kick up the arse and its working.

Keep going like this, its a brilliant and long-awaited improvement.

lol

suck up much?

Realm Pages should have been done for release for starters.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
lol

suck up much?

Realm Pages should have been done for release for starters.

How about you fuck off, i dont give a flying fuck if they should have been done at the start, they've been done now after much effort from the gaming population, finally something is being done about it.

So next time before you comment, at least say something constructive.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
How about you fuck off, i dont give a flying fuck if they should have been done at the start, they've been done now after much effort from the gaming population, finally something is being done about it.

So next time before you comment, at least say something constructive.

What he said. No point crying over spilt milk after the fucking milk's been mopped up, is there?

I reckon we should all :cheers: and just enjoy the fucking game. Or is that crazy insane talk?

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
What he said. No point crying over spilt milk after the fucking milk's been mopped up, is there?

I reckon we should all :cheers: and just enjoy the fucking game. Or is that crazy insane talk?

Spilt milk? I like milk, i'd never spill it :p As for crazy insane talk... nah!!

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH

that is crazy insane talk. it would leave half of the highly respected people of the FH community without a purpose in their life.

:lol:

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, well done GOA.

Very nice surprise to see it's not only been done, but been done in HTML. Good job.

And you know what, if you get teething troubles from these in glitches or data, I'll definitely be that bit more tolerant due to the fact you are responding to feedback.

Fizzlebutt

Fledgling Freddie
So now a fair few people would like them to address why the server crashes when reikwald fortress is being pounded on by destro?
Apparently not the only server this has happened. So what about it GOA? Seeing taking capitals is being flouted as a main feature in this game how come it crashes when we try to take a fortress?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom