Well done GOA

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
...on getting the cluster up so fast, most of us were expecting a full day's downtime. I voted against clustering, and I still have deep misgivings about it (and OMG at the insanely ridiculous prices on Prydwen...guess that's what happens when hundreds of free plats are given out left right + centre, rampant inflation), but you implemented it well.

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
Aye prices were so screwed on Pryd. First thing i did was log on to Excal Housing and buy my Snake-Lord's for 5P :p For a month saw zero on pryd, then one at 50P.. Now at least one went for 15P ;)

WTB Terkari Bane and Etched Sleeves, no cash though :<

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
yea great work, now how about reducing realm change timer so the legit players who dont run with several accounts to spy on dont have to suffer? or atleast allow account splitting, you know how stupid the timer is when people would be willing to pay double price just to get rid of it?

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
clustering is the best thing ever no matter if you are a pve'er or a rvr'er tbh, server cluster I play on got 4 servers clusterd and its just amazing how you can get things done fast and nothing is realy rare anymore :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i love the fact everyone will buy the stuff from excal and re-price it on their pryd houses.

Pohjan Poika

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
i love the fact everyone will buy the stuff from excal and re-price it on their pryd houses.

ownage, thats the way - you can always screw someone out of a few plats

altho im against the money hogging and all but its still funny how ppl think.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Pohjan Poika said:
ownage, thats the way - you can always screw someone out of a few plats

altho im against the money hogging and all but its still funny how ppl think.

Well i don't play excal or pryd (did for about 6 months) but i know ppl will be doing this as it was in groups conversations lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom