Well done Ambulance you little soldier!

E

Eggy

Congratulations due for Ambulance for finally dinging 1000 AC tonight! :))

I'm sure he'd like to thank all those peopel who gave him stuff to salvage for free... :)

Good luck matey :)

S

Strondor_New

Broken limbs, broken armour, broken skulls..is there anything Amb can't fix now? ;p grtz Amb ;)

A

Ambulance

and yes a big thankyou to all who donated to the keep Ambulance strapped to the forge fund. I dont know if it was because im so bad at healing that you wanted to keep me out of your groups though and im sure Eggy only donated all that scrap so he can beat me to RR6 ;)

Im off to bed to sleep and cry over all that Plat it took to get there.

Ambulance
<First Cohort>
<Eagle Knight>

D

Draylor

Congrats Ambulance.

The pain of the endless plats being spent is almost over, another few points you can start taking AF102 orders and let someone else pay the bills :)

J

Jephtha

Gratz Ambulance,

I know how it feels, 1000 seems a distant memory to me now :)

O

old.shotgunstow

Grats! You are where I am aiming to get to, eventually. But I like to do things slowly so it may be a few years before I actually get there, my current skill being 642 or something like that.

T

Tilda

weeee grats, guess you hit it after i logged in a strop :p
tonight i wont be logging cleric on

Tilda

A

alithiel50

Congrats Ambu! :clap:

I'll be talking to you about some MP chain as soon as I get myself in gear and earn some cash.... :p

R

Repent Reloaded

HAHAH, Amb, I remember when we was both expin @ the gobbo's in lyonesse, you like went LD while u was runnin and u ran urself into the house a gobbo's, you must of bugged them or somthin coz they pwned every person in lyonesse and cornwall for 30 mins :D

Gratz too :)
(I was Sirgel or Lamus @ the time)

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Repent
HAHAH, Amb, I remember when we was both expin @ the gobbo's in lyonesse, you like went LD while u was runnin and u ran urself into the house a gobbo's, you must of bugged them or somthin coz they pwned every person in lyonesse and cornwall for 30 mins :D

Gratz too :)
(I was Sirgel or Lamus @ the time)

Twat :great:

Sorry, it just slipped out :p

R

Repent Reloaded

ur twat just slipped out ?
shouldnt u zip up ur skirt ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom