Film Well after 13 years

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I finally managed to watch every single Nightmare on Elm street including New Nightmare

Wish i never bothered

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I only saw one clip and its a girl running and the finish line tape decapitates her. Never watched any more than that

Laddey

FH is my second home
I only saw one clip and its a girl running and the finish line tape decapitates her. Never watched any more than that

I've never watched them, is there any point now you said that Bahufat :(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The first two were pretty scary, as a kid they gave me nightmares for years. The later ones were pretty cheesy in places but I liked them anyway, I even liked the TV series that explained the past of Freddy and also had some new twists on the tale.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
the first one fucked me up good style for a while. watched it when i was 8 i think. took me about 2 years not to be scared of the vents anymore. then after id gotten over that i watched the exorcist with my dad, so i couldnt sleep propley for another couple years after that.

thanks dad!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Laddey you are rude to me. I once loved you but no more!

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Is 1 of them where some girls getting slung around in mid air getting cut up and shit while some guys watching thinking wtf is going on? i thought it was quite entertaining.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If i remember correctly, they had a "wee bit" of sexual innuendo in them?

Or am i confusing the whole thing to that waterbed scene?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol ive never seen any, saw freddy vs jason though and thought that was kickass good fun and murder, what more do ya want!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I've seen all the Freddies and the Jasons =D Good films. Cheap scare.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Freddy just got stupid tho, they put too much humour in it. The last one tho they made freddy proper evil again

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
The first one was good, because it was new and the way people were being killed just for going to sleep was a good concept, remember it gave me a good scare anyway.

Then they just got silly :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ooh i told a lie i did see a freddy one it was the one where the girl had grown up and it had robert englund in it as himself and freddy, was that the new nightmare one?

probably doesnt say much about it that i'd forgotten i'd seen it tbh lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom