Welcome to my neighbourhood!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6408525.stm

I live 5 mins away from this.. We had quite a day yesterday with a lot of fighting between squatters and the police! The squatters took a house back in the '70s and now it's been bought by some christian sect and the squatters needed to get out of the building, which they wouldn't as they feel like it's their house - The story short :D

Ps: Tasslehoff lives in the heart of the storm ;p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
"Police in riot gear blocked the streets while an anti-terror squad dropped from helicopters onto the building's roof."

Awful lot for a few "hobos" :D

*zzzt!* Roger alpha tango, we have pee in pants. i Repeat, pee. In pants, over. *zzzt!*

"Youths gathered behind protest lines, yelling at police and throwing missiles."

Poor kids, someone buy them a launcher :(

CorNokZ

"Police in riot gear blocked the streets while an anti-terror squad dropped from helicopters onto the building's roof."

Awful lot for a few hobos :D

They're not just hobos my dear.. The had bricks, bombs, barbwire, molotov-cocktails and so on inside the house that they were ready to use against the police when they were gonna storm the house. They didn't expect the police to come down on top of the roof and working their way down.

A few videos:

http://www.infocast.dk/eb/mediamaker.php?id=3015

http://www.infocast.dk/eb/mediamaker.php?id=3013

http://www.infocast.dk/eb/mediamaker.php?id=3016&offset=&category=ALL&q=

CorNokZ

Well they've never been hobos..

But now they are! MWUHAHAHA!!!

Damn hippies :D

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Was a warzone yesterday, the hippies had tactics, strategies and stuff like that :p

Had different points they'd start making fires, ruining buildings, destroying cars and general chaos, strechting the police force out in the town. They're not that stupid, but today it's peaceful.
Some signs are ruined and the shops have gotten their windows destroyed and stuff like that, but it's peaceful besides that :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
my parents used to live in Nørrebro, hasnt it always been abit dodgy anyway? with the hells-angels hq's there before?

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I'm living next to it aswell. It's a hell over here. The police tactics are fucking awesome though. Kudos to them

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Was a warzone yesterday, the hippies had tactics, strategies and stuff like that :p

Had different points they'd start making fires, ruining buildings, destroying cars and general chaos, strechting the police force out in the town. They're not that stupid, but today it's peaceful.
Some signs are ruined and the shops have gotten their windows destroyed and stuff like that, but it's peaceful besides that :p

That just shows that they are infact stupid.
Destroying innocent peoples, shops, bikes and cars. Because they didn't get their way. Like a 4 year old throwing a tantrum.
They were given plenty of options, but refused them all.
What does random destruction do, other than diminish any support they might have had from the general public?
Throwing bricks at the police, then whine excessively when alittle force is used to arrest them. I remember riot training; Even with the gear and shields.. it's not fun when it's raining with rocks and stuff.
I even felt the need to applaud when i found out the police Al Capowned them with helicopters.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i'd be pissed as well if the government sold something they gave to the community. regardless of the circumstances the government shouldnt have sold it. and they're not really trying to make up for it (offering a building which the fond has to pay 12 million for isnt a solution, its only a way to push it away). i feel for the nørrebro community but the way they get treated is a sign that they should demand that the ownership of the building is once again handed to the government. that and i dont like faderhuset and that ungeren supports graffiti :p

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
I support them too...

First they was given the house and then some dodgy contract signing and the state sold their house to a religious sect...

And those saying offered plenty solutions?

A private fond has been looking to buy a house for them for something that the state had given them already, the state refuses to pay anything and the one house which they did accept to use and buy was then denied anyway after they said yes...

Easy for the politicans to say they tried making solutions when they aren't willing to go through with all the wonderfull things they say they want to do...

I do however feel it is wrong for the young people to attack stores and property owned by private people and I do feel sorry for the police who is just doing their job, but the politicans are the ones they should blame when they get hurt by the protestors, not the young people.

Besides, the police have done some highly doubtfull things in this conflict where, from some of the footage I have seen, several off them should have been fired without any compensation right on the spot...

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
How the hell can you guys have sympathy for them?
They've burned my mate's car, there's nothing left of it. They throw bricks at the police and ruin everything costing me, you and everybody shitloads of our tax money that could have been used for schools, hospitals whatever.

Fuck them, they have 12 million DKR, about 1 million £ to get a new house. They could buy 4 for god's sake, just don't buy them on Nørrebro and I'm happy.
They don't want to move because the building has a history. Bullshit. They don't want to move because if they just moved nobody would notice them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom