Welcome To BarrysWorld SOF

S

Sh@dy

Where to start?

Well, I think to begin with, I'd like to thank the guys here at BarrysWorld for recognising and supporting our much loved fps. I'm sure that most of you will agree that this may well be just the 'breath of fresh air' that our little community needs.

For those of you that are not yet aware, I have accepted the position of Community Liason for SOF at BW. I will basically be responsible for the smooth running of the finely tuned SOF machine here, along with the help of a dedicated team of admins.
I am the first point of contact between the community and BarrysWorld if you have/require any feedback or requests for server changes/updates (e.g. new mod and config requests etc).

My first obligation is to the community as a whole, be you an established community/clan member or a 1st time newbie, I am always readily available to hear your views, opinions and requests and I will ALWAYS act on them accordingly, and be assured, without bias or prejudice.
All the contact details for myself and the currently selected admins are on the 'public admin pages', details of which can be found HERE

I don't think I need to explain what kind of behaviour/conduct will be expected from players in the servers but as we all know, there will always be a certain aspect in on-line gaming who thrive on making the gaming scene as unpleasant as they possibly can. With this in mind, I would like you all to make a note of all the admin contact details, and should you find yourself confronted by any kind of 'troublemaker' in the servers then please remember, the admins can only act if they are present at the time of any occurence, so rather than indulge these people, please take the time to try and locate an admin.

I would also like to make the following point.
This forum has been provided by BW as a central focal point for players and others alike to voice their opinions/views and comments, along with likely friendly chat/banter and amusing stories :) It also offers the opportunity to air both positive and negative points about both the game and the community.
However, this forum is not to be used for unecessary flaming or for personal attacks on other members/players within this community. Any offensive or abusive posts which are directed towards individual(s), either directly or indirectly will not be tolerated. Should the forum moderator deem a post to be unsuitable then it may possibly be closed or edited with an addition as to the reason why. Furthermore, in the event that a post warrants a removal from the public forum then the poster will be informed (if contact details are provided) as to why such action has been taken.

If you disagree with any action taken by an admin/moderator then I would like to hear from you personally in order that any situations can be resolved swiftly and amicably.

On that note I will end. I look forward to seeing some familiar faces here at BarrysWorld, so for now I'd like you to get yourselves in the BW servers and give them a whirl. So far the feedback from players has been positive with regards to connection so get Fraggin' all and let me know what you think :D

Regards

ShadyD

B

BuRR

I'd also like to take this opportunity to welcome BW into the SoF community, and I raise a glass to their support.

Also, my shifts dictate when I'm available to sort out the idiots, and my initial duties will be on the dm side of things, but I'm determined to make this thing work.

My ICQ: 854512 and my email is : burr@e-clypse.co.uk

Feel free to contact me at any time.

O

old.[B4B]STIFF

Both this forum and the servers are gonna ROCK!!
So will I when I find some time to kill with my favorite game.
And time there will be.....:D :D :D

See ya soon on the servers.....hrr hrr (The server....DM)
:clap: :clap: :clap:

T

thorne

Well i never thought Id see the day, ive asked at least twice about SOF servers in the 18 month life of SOF so far, I had some vague interest but that was it.

Glad it has finally happened. :)

O

old.>WP< KILLER

nice site

nice site guy's .glad to have u with us in sof.will u possilby be hosting tournament's we are always ready for 1 see ya around

S

Sh@dy

Hi Killer, what can I say except.......watch this space!!

:D

O

old.-DARK- DDreameR

Cool! I just love my ping on these servers m88ties :) Keep up da good work!:clap: :clap: :clap: :)

O

old.-DARK- DDreameR

Hmm it seems I can't add images to the sig.

Users who are viewing this thread