Welcome to Albion :)

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
Picture says it all :kissit:

OMG.jpg

athom

One of Freddy's beloved
It's the L.A.P.D. man, you better get the hell outta there! (Lame Alb Police Department)

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
and ofc theres never any mid stealthers near bled bridge :m00:

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Atleast two of the 'random alb stealthers' where just passing through. That leaves 4 'random alb stealthers'. A certain SB runs as a group of 4 when hes low on people(he did tonight infact), so your arguement quickly starts to lose substance.

So no, the picture doesnt say it all. :m00:

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
Theres a spot like that at bled , where all the SB's 'hang out', its funny cos they are always there. ;p

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
Atleast two of the 'random alb stealthers' where just passing through. That leaves 4 'random alb stealthers'.
uhmm.... no ? Infact, a couple more stealthers where passing through after this picture was taken. The gang in the picture stood there for quite some time.

A certain SB runs as a group of 4 when hes low on people(he did tonight infact),
Grimster? :p

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Wait wait wait, I have a stealthzerg pic too (alas, somehow different)

Stealthzerg.jpg

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
i can see myself on that picture and I look so hot again in it :wub:

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
I miss you .fi boi

ps: no I wasent in that pic xD

Tilda

You left out the necro and 2 arms/sorc/wizard who camp bridge all day too!
But tbh, bled bridge is the same but mid, just like 3 warlocks, 3 SM's and a couple of BD's and SBs.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
ocassus bridge also has cameo appearances from most of the mid/hib 8vs8 guilds...

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Narzeja said:
Picture says it all :kissit:

You're an alb yourself yet still catagorising all of albion by mentioning albs in specific by your title and the way you worded/displayed the thread which seems plain stupid to me. Not only that but you yourself were there which makes you just the same as them unless of course you were simply passing through.....but of course none of them were because they were there at the same time you were..... :twak:

On the otherhand, if you want to be a completely solo alb where you don't have to make completely useless threads like this, try this old game...

http://www.abandonia.com/games/476/Conquests_of_Camelot/Conquests_of_Camelot.htm

I've heard it's quite difficult though but you quite literally can do it FOR ARTHUR121!!"!

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
Kirennia said:
You're an alb yourself yet still catagorising all of albion by mentioning albs in specific by your title and the way you worded/displayed the thread which seems plain stupid to me. Not only that but you yourself were there which makes you just the same as them unless of course you were simply passing through.....but of course none of them were because they were there at the same time you were.....

Why are you an idiot? I was posting a picture for the heck of it, guess some ppl lack humor. Ain't you got anything else better to do than flame?

Yes, I was catagorizing albs (for fun)... yes, I'm and alb... yes, I stood there for some time along with the others... so what?

btw: I'm very very sorry for posting that picture. Guess I offended some ppl by posting that. :fluffle:

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Narzeja said:
Why are you an idiot? I was posting a picture for the heck of it, guess some ppl lack humor. Ain't you got anything else better to do than flame?

Yes, I was catagorizing albs (for fun)... yes, I'm and alb... yes, I stood there for some time along with the others... so what?

btw: I'm very very sorry for posting that picture. Guess I offended some ppl by posting that. :fluffle:

At 8:40 after 12 hour nightshift, pretty much anything offends me tbh ;) My apologises for the hostile thread but somewhere in there was some sort of point...i think. :touch:

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
kirennia said:
At 8:40 after 12 hour nightshift, pretty much anything offends me tbh My apologises for the hostile thread but somewhere in there was some sort of point...i think.
No hard feelings m8 :p You may have had a point... vague, but it was there ;)

btw: LoL @ the grimster pic :D

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Can we start something like try to name each stealther in the picture? Tilda can find a suitable award for the winner :p

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
Can we start something like try to name each stealther in the picture? Tilda can find a suitable award for the winner :p

Can't we just call em noobshitster..*cough* grimster and co. ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom