welcome gimp mids

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Nerfolken.Darknnes.biskut..hai.senorm maybe learn to play and not camp Apk like u do this moment...and the worst is...u can´t be fair...i come running with my inf...baam u 2-3 attack me at sametime...what is the Logic in that...ever heard the Word "Running around and helping your fellow Realm m8:s" instead of Camping Apk like u do....be a man and go 1 on 1 instead of chicken out with stealth zerg like u moan when albs are doing...havent seen a stealth zerg in many days in Thid now from albs side!!!! But maybe it´s hard to get that into your tiny brains...even a frog is smarter to take on a Fly 1 on 1 instead of teaming up with a m8!!!!

flame me if u like i don´t care...leaving this game soon so will not worry about your stinking sb´s ass in bg...Emain and Odins is ok with stealth zerg...but Thidranki....GET A LIfE!!!!!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
finally mids get to say QQ?

so albs sit at mpk for hours and when mids go apk they cry :p

anyway being camped in PK is a GOOD thing, the situation is what you make of it, dont just whine because they are there do something about it!

and have fun while your at it

oh and this:
Codd lvl 24 bg pwnage inf

made me not take you seriously, an alb stealther whining about mids stealthzergs, whats next, sorcs whining that shaman root has too long range? :eek7:

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
ormie, you're such ewul >>;

tbh Codd don't whine with my Skald I got shot many times at mtk and did I make whine posts about it? no!

It happens, live with it.

Tbh you should just ask some fellow shades to help you kill the enemies camping your tk and this way make a fool of themselves.

I know it's rather strange but I have had many times I was at APK with my Skald and two stealthers kept killing the targets earlier as I needed more range than they did.. An inf, buffed and SCed, can easily take down two SB's if you get the PA off and they don't ( ie. wait for them to attack someone then take them.. plus you will always be able to run back to your tk and be safe.

Goodluck with it matey and I know TK camping in thid can be utter shit and frustrating to deal with. ;)

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
finally mids get to say QQ?

so albs sit at mpk for hours and when mids go apk they cry :p

anyway being camped in PK is a GOOD thing, the situation is what you make of it, dont just whine because they are there do something about it!

and have fun while your at it

oh and this:

made me not take you seriously, an alb stealther whining about mids stealthzergs, whats next, sorcs whining that shaman root has too long range? :eek7:
ok he is a pwnage inf...got payback after 3 deaths...solod 1 sb below ck...went up restealth/redot down again saw a ogre taunting went there saw biskut attackt him then nerfolken attackt me while i was fighting Biskut and ogre tank jumpt in on him then i killd to...or i got the kill spam...feelt good to pay back...but only got 1 rp for 1 of the sb´s so my bet is they just got there or something...wasent grpt or anything and darknnes was worth 1 RP...so maybe they learn not to camp so much....if it was there first Run there i´m sorry but next time...try 1 on 1 instead...much more fun for both parties!!!!

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Dwali said:
ok he is a pwnage inf...got payback after 3 deaths...solod 1 sb below ck...went up restealth/redot down again saw a ogre taunting went there saw biskut attackt him then nerfolken attackt me while i was fighting Biskut and ogre tank jumpt in on him then i killd to...or i got the kill spam...feelt good to pay back...but only got 1 rp for 1 of the sb´s so my bet is they just got there or something...wasent grpt or anything and darknnes was worth 1 RP...so maybe they learn not to camp so much....if it was there first Run there i´m sorry but next time...try 1 on 1 instead...much more fun for both parties!!!!

Damm infs always add :(
My HO was fighting a solo Savage, was a good fight, i had got the savage to 10% while i was at 70% but ooe, and some inf unstealthed ran in(didn't even bother to PA/BS2 just wanted rps before i killed him with my next hit) and got the kill spam and nicked a rp from me :)

I mean why the hell join in, unless an Alb yells for help respect his wish to solo

Don't get me started on albs in Thid :)
Headless chickens would be a understatment :)

(/chat Guys i've mezzed them all, they will be mezzed for 48 seconds comeon attack with me. /chat Guys? we outnumber get Get out of the APK and attack the mezzed mids. /Chat i know they have a bonedancer it doesn't mean we can't all kill him? /chat Ah FFS damm Blue con Cabbie, your piece of shit 30 damage a tick AoE dot is gunna kill them all right? /chat Bloody retards i'm logging!)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
(/chat Guys i've mezzed them all, they will be mezzed for 48 seconds comeon attack with me. /chat Guys? we outnumber get Get out of the APK and attack the mezzed mids. /Chat i know they have a bonedancer it doesn't mean we can't all kill him? /chat Ah FFS damm Blue con Cabbie, your piece of shit 30 damage a tick AoE dot is gunna kill them all right? /chat Bloody retards i'm logging!)

:clap:

silly albs sit either in ck or apk until they outnumber mids 2:1! thats not even counting the stealthers :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
shaman roots has too long range!!!111 foad!!!111 givf 1000000 range on sorc rooot and stuff!

I heard something about pk camping..then couldn't be botherd to read the other posts ( their so long ). I hate it when albs camp MPK ( Though Mids should really use their brains and just take a group around the albs and slaughter them...as they would have no place to run )

When I see albs camping mpk.. I just "/yell 1FG of Hibs at AB!!" and they all zerg AB..I ofc get flammed and "threats" to kick me out of a public CG but..damn its so worth it :D

My Character in BG1 is Zipples :D

Ormorof

FH is my second home
When I see albs camping mpk.. I just "/yell 1FG of Hibs at AB!!" and they all zerg AB..I ofc get flammed and "threats" to kick me out of a public CG but..damn its so worth it

lol, i used to do that on alb/excal :p

and mid/pryd now that i think of it :p

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:

Imo better than a blue con noob breaking your mezz when you've qc-mezzed a sb who popped on you, trying to run away getting some distance while <insert random noob blue con alb> attacks the sb and breaks mezz results in sb killing you and killing the noob blue con after :p

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Teren said:
whine more tbh

Well no he actually has a point tbh. Mids bitch and moan about stealth zergs and camping etc and before this last week i was actually agree'ing with Coldests post and his concept. Well tbh dont open ur mouth if ur going to do the same bk :eek: i.e camp APK with either 1.5FG's regulars or 5/6 odd stealthers.

So tbh I only see Dwali doing exactly what the mids was going about tbh and mids expected something done about it....well we played our part by not setting up trebs outside MPK or have "stealth zergs" camping MPK. Like on Mids said in a earlier post that they took CK and then camped APK :kissit:

End of the day I care tbh, go carry on ur camping etc thats fine......just dont bitch and moan like tarts when we do it back :flame:

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
well when mids camp they got 1-3fgs, and albs hiding in the pk is 2-6fgs.
when albs camp mpk its 2-6fgs albs and 1-3 mids. :D

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Doink-666 said:
i think the point he was trying to make is that albs will stand up inside apk even if they have a fg and they see 3 people at bottom of apk hill :p

Crossfire

Fledgling Freddie
I think PK (or TK if your from excal) camping is only fun if you have range, EVERY time i go down for a PA on someone who get too close i get entirely covered in spells etc.

Moaning about camping doesn't get you anywhere, someone mentioned it on the cg recently, and i agreed we should drop to mb for the sake of a battle, but he had the stupidness to think that

[Chat]"Mids won't play if we camp!"

Well i told him that mids would take the keep and camp us the day after. I awoke the next morning to find 4fg sitting at the doorstep.

Camping is something that happens in bgs, it's just another form of battle. And anyhow, if you camp you all generally end up getting bored or Master of Runed ;)

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
Bubble said:

We got thanes to do the same job tbh.... o_O... + unskilled n00blar mids tend to nick rps + ds aswell... adding on good fights = teh lame imo...

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Crossfire said:
Camping is something that happens in bgs, it's just another form of battle.
Camping is something that happens in DAoC, and in all other games, not just bg's. ;)

The biggest problem with it is that yesterday i took my skald for a solo spin and there are no enemies around. All albs are at the slope of their pk so what the hell is there to solo in Thidranki. :(

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Jaapi said:
Camping is something that happens in DAoC, and in all other games, not just bg's. ;)

The biggest problem with it is that yesterday i took my skald for a solo spin and there are no enemies around. All albs are at the slope of their pk so what the hell is there to solo in Thidranki. :(

thats what i thought when i was running around with my zerker

2 infils put an end to my misery :D

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
Dwali said:
Nerfolken.Darknnes.biskut..hai.senorm maybe learn to play and not camp Apk like u do this moment...and the worst is...u can´t be fair...i come running with my inf...baam u 2-3 attack me at sametime...what is the Logic in that...ever heard the Word "Running around and helping your fellow Realm m8:s" instead of Camping Apk like u do....be a man and go 1 on 1 instead of chicken out with stealth zerg like u moan when albs are doing...havent seen a stealth zerg in many days in Thid now from albs side!!!! But maybe it´s hard to get that into your tiny brains...even a frog is smarter to take on a Fly 1 on 1 instead of teaming up with a m8!!!!

flame me if u like i don´t care...leaving this game soon so will not worry about your stinking sb´s ass in bg...Emain and Odins is ok with stealth zerg...but Thidranki....GET A LIfE!!!!!

your a disgrace to albion :drink: :touch:

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Blondy said:
your a disgrace to albion :drink: :touch:

yee but don´t worry...this is my last night then i don´t have to c the chicken/gimpy mids anymore...leaving this game since ToA totally destroyd it...WoW and EQ2 will drown daoc easy and any new mmorpg that comes

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Jaapi said:

Prob. cause 3fg mids are waiting at alb shore and you have 4 hunters and 5 sb's ready to kill any solo alb that shows his face in front of apk? :m00:

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
Prob. cause 3fg mids are waiting at alb shore and you have 4 hunters and 5 sb's ready to kill any solo alb that shows his face in front of apk? :m00:

those are not even big numbers, usually when albs have ck this kind numbers camp mpk and 2x between mb and mpk.

dont even count how many time spot 1 inf only to find 2 other + minst is sticked to him. try solo in this kind situation?

after several months break moved my sb (Ilmarinen) out and had fun but get bored fast, i am learned albs are allways waiting me front mpk :( now needed chase/hunt.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Thegreatest said:

well albs call mids stupid for running to mb all the time when albs have ck.... yet albs cry when mids kill them when albs are sitting around in the water vulnerable to the bonedancers and hunters sitting on the shore..... silly albs, silly mids, only ones that dont have to deal with the problem is hibs, the lucky bastards :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom