Welcome and an Intro from me!

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Hey guys,

Thanks to Freddy's for creating a section for Jumpgate, I'll introduce myself and then see what we can do about Beta Keys!

Most of the MMO regulars will know, if your used to Codemasters games, about Satine ... well, I don't work for her :p I work for the Games Development and Operations Support Group, mostly on Server / Network monitoring. Whilst I don't work directly with the Community team, we all get to work on the Development of the game from quest ideas to designs on new areas.
I've been working for Codemasters now almost 2 years (how time flies!) but more specifically on Lord of the Rings Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online and the other MMOs we run.

I am really pleased to see people here on FH are interested in Jumpgate Evolution and having spent a lot of time on the game, people won't be dissapointed! I'll try and post whatever things I can hear and try to answer questions as best I can (or pick on someone at the office to help me out.)

I'll finish this intro now but say, keep checking this part of the forum, I'll be creating a competition to win Beta Keys for the up and coming (can I say Soon(tm)?) Closed Beta.

Thanks and hope to see you in space!

Regards
Dreamor

Jaberwocky

Loyal Freddie
Having been a fan of space sim's since I was old enough to grasp a joystick I've been following the progress on both Jumpgate and Black Prophecy with a keen eye.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I'm watching Jumpgate, praying its not going to be just gate camping like Eve. It looks pretty, fingers crossed it will deliver. I've been keeping an eye out for a space based MMO for ages since Eve delivered massive dissapointment.

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
I'm watching Jumpgate, praying its not going to be just gate camping like Eve. It looks pretty, fingers crossed it will deliver. I've been keeping an eye out for a space based MMO for ages since Eve delivered massive dissapointment.

Yeah - the same for me.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Been watching it closely last month or so, it has potential.
Secure FH many Beta keys, you know we gonna min max it :p

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock

couldnt agree more with that..

eve = best idea in a long time, but its a grieffest (from what ive seen of it, and i know some people love it, but still)

and beta pls!!112

sorry, i thought that was required :D

:(

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
be nice to get a bit of pew pew from an MMO, will make a change from all the fantasy titles that seem to dominate the market

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
be nice to get a bit of pew pew from an MMO, will make a change from all the fantasy titles that seem to dominate the market

Well - the upcoming share of MMOs looks to be Sci-fi based more so then fantasy. Looking forward to them cause I am a bit tired of fantasy :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I am trying not to get to excited by it, far to many MMOs have promised the earth and turned out to be utter dog shit, Conan, Warhammer, LOTR (which wasn't that bad I suppose)

Now that I have kicked my WoW addiction I need something else :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Well - the upcoming share of MMOs looks to be Sci-fi based more so then fantasy. Looking forward to them cause I am a bit tired of fantasy :D

aye, me to. starting to be really bored at watching elfs and orcs now.

now all we need is a transformers MMO :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Played Jumpgate in beta nearly a decade ago, cannot wait for JGE :D

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
I can't believe this game got it's own forum. It looks very weak to me, thus far.

rynnor

Rockhound
I can't believe this game got it's own forum. It looks very weak to me, thus far.

I think it looks fun - all it takes to get a sub-forum is a bunch of folk who are interested who give feedback - then its up to Deebs but I dont think he's ever refused?

Jaberwocky

Loyal Freddie
Oooh look, collectors edition box art....shiny.

2psk3zp.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom