weirdness ;P

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
Ey, have a problem, well, prolly more of an advantage, since ToA i had (on my NS Nichii!) A "lifetap" looking insta on my "weapons?" i think, it now appear's as a skull, hit's for 175-200(+-) dmg, and always drain's about 50 hp's to me :p

Now! the problem is that i am using battler+malice combo, and far as i reckon and can see on the stats, they dont have any insta lifetap, when i was piercing i used lvl 10 traitor's and lvl 1 GS, no instant lifetap on any of those either.

Just got full template done, all new items and armor and arti's... (except som, malice and battler!)
And the insta lifetap is still there, but no lifetap proc on any of my items.

Any suggestion's as to what the problem might be? ^^

Torvus

Fledgling Freddie
I think its the Traitor's dagger level 10 charge your talking about, It does a DD for 200 odd dmg (that looks like the lifetap effect) but drains 50 hp from you...

Hope that helps.

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
yeah but... it should'nt work when the traitor's dagger is in 2h slot attatched to my back, and only ever used to do /use2 with, should it? =P

never use it lol :X

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Nichii said:
yeah but... it should'nt work when the traitor's dagger is in 2h slot attatched to my back, and only ever used to do /use2 with, should it? =P

never use it lol :X

ahh but it will
it's an 'offensive' proc, not a weapon proc
it's like the 'bold' items you get in housing, although they are usually only 2 mins in duration.
Traitors /use2 works on my bow shots also

are you sure the message is a lifetap and not a
'you draw on your health for 50 points'
'you hit YerManThere for 130(-70)'
sorta message?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom