Weird sweets from Finland!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Went into a shop in london called Candystore. They sell all the weird sweets from countries like Japan, America, Scandinavia etc.

I like liquorice and saw these. They are kinda ok, but if you eat more than 3 you feel like crap!

Cloetta Salta Bjornar (Salt Liquorice).

I looked to see where they were from and it said Finland (Tohtori wooo). Also just as I said to the person next to me "salt Liquorice...wonder what that's like" she said she was from Finland and they love them.

Tohtori, do you love these weird things?

cloetta_salta_bjornar.jpg

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
are those the ones called spunk in denmark?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
hahaha no idea! However searching for Spunk in google images may get me fired!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well I think Cloetta is originally swedish, but, anyway, yeah, salmiakki is our very own invention and those things you're eating are for babies :lol:

Meaning, any pansy can eat three boxes of those. I'll have to send some proper stuff for ya :D

We also have tar candy, shampoo etc. Tar and salmiakki. Mhm. Manly.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I've had some salty liquorice from Sweden. They were yummy.

Liquorice > Parmo

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Oh no I dont mean 3 boxes, I mean 3 sweets! I am a lady

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Also interested in the above as salmiakki usually makes you feel strong and viril and sexy and like a manly man with no homosexual references :lol:

Lethul

FH is my second home
Went into a shop in london called Candystore. They sell all the weird sweets from countries like Japan, America, Scandinavia etc.

I like liquorice and saw these. They are kinda ok, but if you eat more than 3 you feel like crap!

Cloetta Salta Bjornar (Salt Liquorice).

I looked to see where they were from and it said Finland (Tohtori wooo). Also just as I said to the person next to me "salt Liquorice...wonder what that's like" she said she was from Finland and they love them.

Tohtori, do you love these weird things?

cloetta_salta_bjornar.jpg

That looks like swedish candy tho! I guess swe and fin eat the same candy :p

Turkisk Peppar/Turkinpippuri is the shit tho! Altho it feels like the have gotten lamer in recent years :(

The candy in the wiki page tohotori pasted (Djungelvrål) is really nice aswell :)

I have to mention ice cream aswell! When the swedish ice cream company GB wanted to introduce a different taste of their nougat ice cream called Nogger, they choose to make an salmiak version of it. To make it even better the named it Nogger Black ! It got banned after the first summer they had it tho :(

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
They´re called "jungle screams" in SWE. Our producer is from Sweden and he keeps pestering everybody with these "things".
They taste weird, but once you´re used to it, it´s actually not that bad. :)

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Mm... so theres no salmiac in England? ;O

Life must suck on that little island of yours.

Lethul

FH is my second home
They´re called "jungle screams" in SWE. Our producer is from Sweden and he keeps pestering everybody with these "things".
They taste weird, but once you´re used to it, it´s actually not that bad. :)

Salta Björnar and Djungelvrål ("Jungle Screams") is not the same thing i think. Might taste similar tho since i cant really find Salta Björnar in sweden (Djungelvrål is everywhere tho!)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Mm... so theres no salmiac in England? ;O

Life must suck on that little island of yours.

had a danish teacher once who gave me some and it was the most fucking disgusting thing i've ever tried... don't think we're missing out tbh :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Not sure I could stomach the liquid variety...looks like it would melt through your stomach and hit the poo gland at 240 Kph

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Screw you good sir! It was only ment as a giggle! :mad:

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Well I think Cloetta is originally swedish, but, anyway, yeah, salmiakki is our very own invention and those things you're eating are for babies :lol:

Meaning, any pansy can eat three boxes of those. I'll have to send some proper stuff for ya :D

We also have tar candy, shampoo etc. Tar and salmiakki. Mhm. Manly.

I must :worthy: to your skills in candymaking. Lakrisal must be the most addictive shit invented after coke.

But this legend never dies tho:

spunk.jpg

Heading to the store now, I might have to buy some:

img.php

Try to eat a whole bag of these and measure blood pressure before and after :p

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Salta Björnar and Djungelvrål ("Jungle Screams") is not the same thing i think. Might taste similar tho since i cant really find Salta Björnar in sweden (Djungelvrål is everywhere tho!)

I pick up my salta björnar at ica...

Now if we are talking about finland and candy... this is the thing to get!
991170.jpg

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I love the Tyrakisk Peber sweeties. Friend of mine from Denmark sometime sends them over. Never enough imo, haha. Addictive.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Now if we are talking about finland and candy... this is the thing to get!
991170.jpg

Aye, Tar Lions(dukat!), those are so Finnish you'll be shouting perkele and driving a race car while drinking vodka no time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom