Weird Subscription Renewal Problem...

D

Dook_Pug

I tried to renew one of my accounts today and oddly enough it said transaction refused... So I contacted my bank and I have sufficient money to pay for the account and yet still, it says transaction refused.

I then went back to the details page and it says that my next subscription autorenewal would be yesterday (29th July)... This wasn't there before I tried to pay the first time and was refused. Still a bit miffed, I checked again today and it still refuses my card but the autorenewal message now states today (30th July) as being the autorenew day and I still can't renew/play the account.

WTF is going on? :l

Y

Yuffy

i had that too, i ended up using another cc and it works fine.

:/

O

old.yaruar

Originally posted by Dook_Pug
I tried to renew one of my accounts today and oddly enough it said transaction refused... So I contacted my bank and I have sufficient money to pay for the account and yet still, it says transaction refused.

I then went back to the details page and it says that my next subscription autorenewal would be yesterday (29th July)... This wasn't there before I tried to pay the first time and was refused. Still a bit miffed, I checked again today and it still refuses my card but the autorenewal message now states today (30th July) as being the autorenew day and I still can't renew/play the account.

WTF is going on? :l

I've had this problem for over a week now with my switch card and credit card. I've logged a call on rightnow and basically they say it's not their problem and that they would contact the billing agent and get back to me... No one has gotten back to me and I've been unable to resubscribe even though I've been trying every day for over a week.....

O

old.yaruar

and just as an experiment I tried my second visa card and the same thing is happening.

tbh it's a joke, between the cards I have over 7k in my bank account and at least 3k of credit on the cards......

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by old.yaruar
between the cards I have over 7k in my bank account and at least 3k of credit on the cards......

OMFGNERF!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

;)

Kemor keeps an eye on these boards and always tries to nudge the billing guys when issues are raised, so I am sure he'll be prodding them for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom