Weird Sound setting

Gat_Decor

Fledgling Freddie
Any time i fire up CS or CS:CZ my soundcard settings change, the recording device 'will' be set to line-in1/mic so if i wanted to use TS or MSN voice chat i can whilst playing.
As soon as i start CS the settings change to Wave, anyone seen that before and if so how to get round it

Im using an Audigy Sound Blaster 2 ZS prior to that i used an Audigy SB platinum pro, it happened on that card too (perhaps a creative problem)? although i've e-mailed creative about it, they say it must be the game, which i tend to agree with because it doesn't happen in any other game in play... UT, UT2K4, BF, Quake... blah blah

ta

Gat_Decor

Fledgling Freddie
*Bump*

Bah even cs:s does it too, was playing with some guys i know from rebelz(CoD) clan last night, i was on their Teamspeak server and they kept saying i was 'feeding back' every time the map changed, I took a look at my 'recording' settings and low and behold they had changed from linein/mic to wave again causing all the game sounds to be broadcast over teamspeak

No-one else have this issue?

soz for the bump btw

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Sounds like a directx problem to me? Try running dxdiag and see if anything is whiffy in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom