Weird question

Lethul

FH is my second home
Say if I had a big ball of grass that I have collect from my lawnmower. I then put it in to some sort of container and squeezed the liquid out of it. Would this liquid be mainly water or do you think it could work as a kind of fertilized water in gardens? Anyone have any idea? :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I think you should drink it!

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Exactly!
May not taste very good, but when you go to the toilet for a piss, you feel like the incredible Hulk.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Say if I had a big ball of grass that I have collect from my lawnmower. I then put it in to some sort of container and squeezed the liquid out of it. Would this liquid be mainly water or do you think it could work as a kind of fertilized water in gardens? Anyone have any idea? :)

To be honest, there's no reason it should be fertilising. After all it's just grass so I don't think it's more effective than just letting the grass lie on the ground.

Lethul

FH is my second home
To be honest, there's no reason it should be fertilising. After all it's just grass so I don't think it's more effective than just letting the grass lie on the ground.

I'm not thinking only fertilizing. I am thinking if I could have any use of any sort with that liquid (drinking would even be sufficient if I somehow could prove it was healthy ;) ).

Do you think there would be any use at all having that liquid?!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I(drinking would even be sufficient

see now you're on the right track. it may not taste very good but it won't kill you. try spiking a shot of vodka with a few drops of it :)

plus get your mates to dare/bet against you too :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
800px-WheatGrassJuicing.jpg

Apparently wheat grass is good at least! What kind of grass is it usually in gardens? :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
If I squeeze grass would Liquid Chlorophyll be the result?

Lethul

FH is my second home
just drink it already!!!

I don't have any of it! Just thinking about a coherent cow lawnmower I'm designing ;) And I need to be able to milk it for something!

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I've had some grass shots at a juice bar. They were horrible :)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
someone should send teeds a bottle of this stuff....!

Hmm a thought....Grass-brandy anyone? "grass-vodka" has already been done....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom