Weird one here

W

Whoodoo_RD

A guild m8 is having a severe problem, it seems all but one of his chars are sort of stuck, the ping seems fine (good connection) yet the frame rate seems to be 10 seconds per frame.

His main char seems fine, and all chars are ok on another PC, his basic specs are:

CPU: 2.6 GHz

RAM: DDR 512 ( 2X 256 )

GFX: GeForce FX 5800

With the latest nvidia drivers and mobo flashed, yet still seems to be having a problem.

Any suggestions pls?

S

Sleet

i had wierd probs like that,

i used rightnow technical help and got the answers i needed to run it nps. Rightnow may prove more fruitful than here tbh.

T

Thorarin

Heya Whoodoo,

Where are these characters? A guildie of mine has a similar problem once he enters Iarnvidiur.
Incidentally he also has a GeForce FX series graphics card, so I'm convinced it is related to the graphics drivers and a certain feature that is being accessed in certain areas.

Poke Zargar on ICQ to port one of his characters to one of the common locations and see if that fixes the problem :)

PS: If your guildie fixes this problem by updating some kind of driver or something, please post it on the E&E boards, it may help other people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom