Weird messages

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I´ve got this problem a lot recently. Whenever I`m shooting a target in RvR, I`m receiving the usual message: You shoot X with your bow and hit for XYZ damage.

Now... like 30 seconds later, I´m getting the very same message again, although the fight is long over. Anyone got the same problem? Is this a known bug?

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
I get this bug as well. It doesn't pop me out of stealth, but it does stop me from re-stealthing if it comes up.

Nice being reminded of my uber damage though sometimes :D

Funkybunny

Banned
arrows are already in the air, freeze when victim dies, and hits him when he rel's.... (about 20 seconds after death)

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
It isn't the arrow already in the air thing because its always the last hit you did, i.e. exactly the same damage.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
what Naetha said :)

Also, I`m now receiving the "X is currently immune to PvP attacks" message after killing someone... and just like the damage message, it´s coming with a couple of seconds delay.

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
hm.. on my bg toons.. when i have released.. i get dmg msg's.. & the 'emote' that belongs to it. Don't loose hp's tho.

Gallak

Loyal Freddie
There's definately some kind of bug that makes an arrow hit you after you /release if you were shot to death (I have a caster, I know :)) but as you're "transitioning" it doesn't hurt. I didn't realise until now that the archer also got that message :) Its a bug but its nothing major so I suspect if GOA/Mythic know about it they're in no rush to fix it, have you tried reporting it to Rightnow?

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
I suppose that's just some really leet archer skill, homing arrows, following you all the way (even through death) to the nearest border keep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom