Weird Japanese

• Thread starter old.Gombur Glodson
  • Start date
O

old.Xarr

snip from the article
It's hoped the technology will be useful for surgeons frustrated their own hands and surgical tools can block their view of operations and pilots who wish cockpit floors were transparent for landings.

hmmm, INVISIBLE DEATH NINJAS !!#¤"¤!11111

S

SFXman

Originally posted by old.Xarr

hmmm, INVISIBLE DEATH NINJAS !!#¤"¤!11111
lol... death ninjas... lol...
Hmm, this has many many uses.
*/em puts on a complete set of invisibility: mask, overalls etc. and then strolls into the women's changing room, record stores, electronics boutiques, and many other places*

T

Teh Fonz!!1

Lets face it, it's got two main uses just like every other invention in the past 100 years...

Winning wars and looking at women with no clothes on.

It is gonna be pretty cool to be able to send a small group of soldiers into an enemy base at night with stealth gear on. Just imagine the possibilties...

How do you fight an invisible soldier? Build an even larger metal gear?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Teh Fonz!!1
It is gonna be pretty cool to be able to send a small group of soldiers into an enemy base at night with stealth gear on. Just imagine the possibilties...

... they could look at women with no clothes on?

O

old.Xarr

:ROFLMAO:

this is all very MGS tho... someone call solid snake!!!¤!11

J

Jiggs

The photograph was taken through a viewfinder that uses a combination of moving images taken behind the wearer to give a transparent effect.

hmm its not quite what it seems, cool idea tho

J

Jiggs

i think the idea is for example:

if you are a surgeon you look through some special goggle which would make your hands invisible

J

Jiggs

i just ate half a jar of tasmainian clear leatherwood honey

C

Cavex ElSaviour

pfffff.. old.. already seen it in james bond

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Jiggs
i think the idea is for example:

if you are a surgeon you look through some special goggle which would make your hands invisible
So, we force the enemy to wear these goggles and thus making our soldiers invisible to them! :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom