weird alb behaviour?!? oO

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
I had a strange trip to emain the other day, i attacked a Inf and he ran?! so i rear styled him to death, next i attacked a scout that ran and i rear styled him to death. i was standing at amg wondering about this strange behaviour of albs, checking if i forgot to apply deo, or if i used manure as perfume...
couldnt smell anything wrong, so i kept on looking for trouble and hopefully someone that hit back.
Then Zaknafein came running unstelthed towards amg, and i jumped him ofcourse. (im a daredevil) to my suprise he didnt fight back either and just sat down... he was unbuffed btw, strange... what was going on that day? 29/6-04 it was, ok thx for free RP's guys, but i really prefer a good fight instead >.<
Three kills and no one fought back? WTF?!?!
I went towards ATK to see if there was any action there, ok wasnt much except a steroid filled infiltrator came jumping at me with a frothing and insane look on his face, ganking me down like a freight train OMG!?? hehe well didnt think he got very damaged but at least I tried to fight back lol :)

ps. if u where one of those who ran, pls tell me: why?

Xplo

Banned
First rule at albion youth zerg camp: don't fight solo!

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
well, 3k free RP's allways comes in handy, but i went there to get funny fights... and went up; walk over --> walk over --> walk over --> walked over hehe, ah well was funny in a way at least :)
ok, ive tried running from infs in my younger days and learned fast it's a nono, garrote, snare etc. hehe ^^
but one the infil i killed was rr6, scout was warder so i would prolly tried running myself in his situation, but a rr6 inf? im "just" rr5 :)

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Funny, i have same effect on SB's, buts thats cos his 2-3 m8's are behind me ganking my arse :twak:

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
Three kills and no one fought back? WTF?!?!

It's our new Ghandhi-esque approach of non-cooperation. Eventually you'll see how evil it is to fight the defenceless and lay down your arms :D

Tootz

Fledgling Freddie
Must have picked it up over the years from all those SB's who run a mile when my scout attacks them. You can still win without getting your PA chain off you know :p

Vaar

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
It's our new Ghandhi-esque approach of non-cooperation. Eventually you'll see how evil it is to fight the defenceless and lay down your arms :D

LOL!!!

Xlnt tactic. Keep it up:) We are slow learners in mid, but give us a couple of years and it will pay off...

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
yes but an Inf hit harder than me, str/con debuff etc etc, so he didnt have any reason to run.
when ppl run from u Elajt, its becos u are a bit harder than me to be honest.
regular mortals like myself isnt used to this, maybe i've become a feared fotm dude myself? :p lol ah well i can dream :)

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Some do tend to run ye, but then theres always a speedshout at hand :p combined with a rearstun with spear, they'll stop.. :D

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Tootz said:
Must have picked it up over the years from all those SB's who run a mile when my scout attacks them. You can still win without getting your PA chain off you know :p
lol

Wasnt that "fastkiller" that needed to be renamed to fast runner??

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
ps. if u where one of those who ran, pls tell me: why?

if it was my scout may of been because he aint lvl 50 yet . no artifacts . no ml's and no sc/ alchemy :) 1bub to go then i concentrate on sc etc and then ill fight ya :) without running

o and v low thrust spec aint v good vs melee spec'd classes so unless i get the jump n crit shot u i dont fight :) and seems everytime i land a slam it gets purged or another adds n kills me :)

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Tootz said:

lol soooooooo true ..... the amount of sb's and hunters i have ts'd (TS only real chance i have 1v1 atm) and the amount of em that run oposite direction asap is unreal .
i am solo 95% of the time (apart from stand offs) but its fun trying to find somebody im able to kill with some degree of safety.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Tay said:
lol

Wasnt that "fastkiller" that needed to be renamed to fast runner??

<sob> he don't like me.....=(

well how the hell can u even remember me ? i haven't gone out for RvR for the past 4 weeks or so =(.....

been using that time to farm scrolls do ml's get arties lvl arties....cause i get ganked by even rr1 ns's-.-

so i ain't coming OUT untill i'm done so see ya in the next few year's thx to toa =)

/fastkiller <-----no BOOFS!

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
buffs count more than artis Fastkiller :)
i got no artis in my template atm, im too casual for such luxuries :)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Wish I had a £1 for every time an enemy stealther ran away after I hit them.

If it was an enemy tank fair enough it might be weird but its not exactly uncommon for stealthers to run away from fights.

Tootz

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:

well how the hell can u even remember me ? i haven't gone out for RvR for the past 4 weeks or so =(.....

been using that time to farm scrolls do ml's get arties lvl arties....cause i get ganked by even rr1 ns's-.-

so i ain't coming OUT untill i'm done so see ya in the next few year's thx to toa =)

Awww /hug

You are a bit of a cult hero to a few of us Albs fast, and we do remember you even though you haven't been around much lately :)

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Appollo said:
Funny, i have same effect on SB's, buts thats cos his 2-3 m8's are behind me ganking my arse :twak:

Oh Elajt :wub:

/kiss

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Jpeg[LOD] said:
lol soooooooo true ..... the amount of sb's and hunters i have ts'd (TS only real chance i have 1v1 atm) and the amount of em that run oposite direction asap is unreal .
i am solo 95% of the time (apart from stand offs) but its fun trying to find somebody im able to kill with some degree of safety.

Why, what should they do, walk towards you like idiots waiting for you to pummel them to death with arrows?

Scouts hit extremely hard with the longbow, add ANY reasonable scout into the formula who sees a sb in stealth =amagawd slash arrow time.

2 cases here:
A. The sb is close enough to scout to get to him in time without getting shot down like a dog
B. The sb realises that he in-hell-no-way gonna reach that scout alive/over 10% hp since he's shooting him from miles for 300-400 damage / shot. He instead tries to run out of longbow range.

Case A. doesn't happen too often you can guess, unless the sb/ns is standing still and he wants to critshot him, now that's a beautiful feeling too on the receiving end :eek: . Don't even have to be too far after a successful critshot :p

Lexxus

Fledgling Freddie
hmm Teslacoil, why do u have a buffbot when u say u dont use it in RvR? :p

Dukat

Resident Freddy
lol when i first started reading this thread i thought i was one of the ppl you was talking about, im not, but i was involved in a similar encounter recently:

i was deep in hib with my scout, (lvl 47, RR2L3, no SC template stuff, 5% resists, just rvr for a laugh and to lvl fools bow a bit) and was running unstealthed towards the BK when i got jumped by a chanter from behind, i was listening to music and chatting on /gu, when i get mezzed i almost crapped meself lol, wasnt paying attention at all, totally deserved to die.

however i got lucky - i waited for the chanter to come up close for the PBAoE, just before he got close i purged and ran in the opposite direction spamming the 'stealth' button like there was no tomorow lol.

when i stealthed and turned, the chanter was no where to be seen, i was lucky. great fun though :D

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Teslacoil said:

Lol as odd as it may seem some of us can rmember more than a few weeks back :p I remember many of the people i have ganked as an infil but few as my wiz or cabi, guess the up close and personal feel of the infil is more conducive to a fuller gaming experience.

Until a few days ago I've not played my inf for a v long time, things got a bit boring after a while, I then remembered that 50 DW is veeerrryyy boring...gonna go solo the dragon and respec 4teh win

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Wish I had a £1 for every time an enemy stealther ran away after I hit them.

If it was an enemy tank fair enough it might be weird but its not exactly uncommon for stealthers to run away from fights.

But u hit like a truck, offcourse ppl run :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
myself and Link were standing on a powerfont near SB corner resting up after we'd been flattened by a passing fg and ressed by an alb fg.... two kobold SBs jumped us, got mezzed, smote and ran away into aggro grannies...

Quite funny really :) two ress sick smitors and they flee!

Wondering what went through their heads...

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
actually when I first saw this thread i thought it was going to be one about albs winning fights..... ;)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Lexxus said:
hmm Teslacoil, why do u have a buffbot when u say u dont use it in RvR? :p

well perhaps when i do play rvr i don't use buffs ? =) and mesides the only times i bring out ,my gimp is in keep defence/retakes =) /hug lexxus

Awww /hug

You are a bit of a cult hero to a few of us Albs fast, and we do remember you even though you haven't been around much lately

cult hero me!??!??!?! oh pls tell me he was sarcastic hate to be remebered as a gimp sb =( <sob>

well once i get back i will give u a /hug and a /kiss and ofcourse a /shag ( will bow with my back infront of u ) , and if u like i will let u kill me ( like if i will have a chance anyway! )

i bet at the state i amin now , even a full rejuv cleric can kill me , but hey i'm happy about that =) he'll get he's first solo rps then =))) <kiss>

well *hugs and kisses* to u all , and i hope u are still this cute ! then i will never quit this game ! =)

respect! =)

/fast <-----no boofs ! unless i can beg some from the occasional NP bb standing at mtk ( i WISH! ) =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom