Weight Loss...

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
As some may know from my previous post gf and myself have been losing weight. So this is just an update :)... Since January 12th...

So far I have lost 11 lbs

gf has lost 13 lbs

We could of lost alot more but the above has pretty much 0 activity, hehe

All we been doing is eating correctly.

GO US \o/

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Nice!

I realised recently that I have been putting on a lot of weight so over the last few weeks I've completely changed my diet, and once the weather gets nicer I'm gonna get back into cycling.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
In other news I now weight 12 stone 4!!! up from 10 and a half stone!!!!

Fuck yeah I know longer look like I am starved!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
prod6.jpg

??

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Nice one, I too am dieting after hitting 14 stone, someone called me a fat Mike Myers which pretty well got me off the biscuits.
I find once I get past two days of not eating any choc/crisps/cake I can refuse it easily after that.
Though I do live for my bowl of soup every night, it takes over my day.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I was maybe 3 stone overweight until recently. I've lost a stone & a half in 5 weeks by cutting out bread completely, skipping lunch, cutting out crisps (potato chips to any Yanks reading this) and only having fruit for breakfast.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm piling it on 'cause I'm a fat greedy fuck. 15 stone now.

6'2" so it doesn't show *that* much but I could do with losing 2.5 stone. Which is a fuck of a lot of stomach butter.

Everz

FH is my second home
I eat and drink like shit but go to the gym. THE HARD WAY!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Got to get my arse on my bike again. I was losing weight but I'm back over 15 stone since the nipper came along (she's got the healthiest diet in the world, her parents, not so much).

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I've started doing a lot of rowing... just did 12k in an hour trying to work my way up to doing 20k in a session.

Lost 1 1/2 stone since 1st January, low carb diet ofc, with a few lapses because I just love beer so damn much.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
woo well done you guys on your gigantic weight loss, 11lbs in a month is pretty huge.

I couldn't cut bread out, I love a sammidge...and ofc toast, yesterday I woke up at 4:30am and made a stilton and ham toastie, it was the bomb, took it back to bed with me and made sweet sweeet toastie lovin' then went back to sleep hehe :D

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I have put about 1 and 1/2 stone on in the last 6 months, but i think middle aged spread doesn't help either. So i have totally cut out crisps, chocolate, fizzy drinks and alcohol

Same as Ez though, cant stop the bread, and i need to do exercise, but i dont have the time, only just got in from work now

Couple of years ago when i was ill, i went down to 10 and 1/4, it wasn't a good look tbh

Ezteq

Queen of OT
dude you have never put on half a stone?? no way man, you musta been having water retention the day you weighed yourself.

Oh and just re-read lol @ docwolf rowing...betcha only got into that cos you heard there was a chance to get your hands on some 'oars :D

russell

FH is my second home
I have put about 1 and 1/2 stone on in the last 6 months, but i think middle aged spread doesn't help either. So i have totally cut out crisps, chocolate, fizzy drinks and alcohol on Tuesdays
Thats more like it. You do not need to lose weight.
You look lovely now -much better than when you are too skinny- skinny people get a sunken lined face after 40.
With women it really can become a case of 'face or figure'. I know which one I would chose! Sunken cats arse face or a few rounding pounds?? Hmmmmmmm.....

Ezteq

Queen of OT
loool cats arse face!! omg that and turkey neck *shudder* there's a pretty image!

Healthy yes, skeletor, not so much.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
....only cos Tuesdays is 2 for 1 at Dominos

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Thats more like it. You do not need to lose weight.
You look lovely now -much better than when you are too skinny- skinny people get a sunken lined face after 40.
With women it really can become a case of 'face or figure'. I know which one I would chose! Sunken cats arse face or a few rounding pounds?? Hmmmmmmm.....

Argh! Cats arse face or "lizard skin" effect. Bloody disgusting, i.e
maria-teresa-fernadez-de-la-vega.jpg

Also, some well placed pounds here and there is the real deal, at least for me :)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
6lbs gone, getting under 14 stone is doable by March..fucking starving though.

Snapped and had a Freddo.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
fuck that not eating shit! Gym, pizza, protein shake and cake for me!

Not eating is a very short term fix, eating enough but healthier is the key. Don't be scared of chocs and cake!

megadave

I am a FH squatter
just buy food that takes 30mins+ to prepare and you'll find you cant be bothered to eat more than once a day, or at least i do xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom